Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Illuminati Headquarters > Daily Illuminator

Old 08-25-2022, 11:00 PM   #1
RoboAdmin
Spam Assassin

Default August 26, 2022: John's "Bike The Barns" Charity Ride

August 26, 2022: John's "Bike The Barns" Charity Ride

Read this article on the Illuminator.
RoboAdmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:23 PM   #2
pmpappas

Default Re: August 26, 2022: John's "Bike The Barns" Charity Ride

Thanks to a donor upping their contribution to the $1,500 level, at the time of this post the amount raised jumped from a little under $19,000 is 20,097! Someone is biking 60 miles, wearing BOTH the Duck of Doom and the Duck of Gloom on his helmet! ;-)

The next goal is a record breaking $21,000 for which JK promises something special. With a little more than a day left they are in the home stretch and could use your help!

A contribution of $30 not only supports a great cause but gets you lovely loot including a signed postcard that lets you start a Munchkin game at level 3 and a special Munchkin card! Some contribution levels even include original Munchkin art! I made a contribution and if you are able I hope you will as well. Let's find out what surprise awaits us at $21,000!

"Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater." - Andrew Hackard
pmpappas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 11:33 AM   #3
Dr. Zoltar

Default Re: August 26, 2022: John's "Bike The Barns" Charity Ride

Just found out about this. Is it too late to make a $30 pledge? The online pledge manager seems to still be accepting payment.
Dr. Zoltar is offline   Reply With Quote