Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 03-05-2019, 08:38 AM   #51
Turhan's Bey Company
Aluminated

Location: East of the moon, west of the stars, close to buses and shopping
Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Reprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
Oh, and the bleeder isn't nice, unless you think a monster with an attack named "Bath of Gore" – which merits rules for "blood swirling everywhere on the battlefield" – sounds like a fun dude to have a pint with.
Yeah, I'm down with that.

Assuming we're drinking at a place that offers sippy cups.

Buy my Warehouse 23 stuff, dammit!
Turhan's Bey Company is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:45 AM   #52
tbone

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 and Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Reprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
The GM Screen offered in the $150 rewards is the printed screen. The reward is limited because we're down to the last cases and have no plans to reprint the screen. Once that reward level is gone, our supply of the screen is gone. (Except a handful of strays.)
For those who haven't gotten the GM Screen yet, it looks like that $150 reward may truly be the last chance; I see the physical screen is "Out of stock" as a standalone product on Warehouse 23.

For anyone who wants that screen but is still sitting on the fence: Trust me, it's a great screen! Very sturdy – you could just about use it for that fence you're sitting on. Okay, maybe not quite that sturdy. But very nice. With two really helpful booklets.

(I look at these components in this part of my DFRPG review. TL;DR version: "Good stuff"!)

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:48 AM   #53
tbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
Oh, and the bleeder isn't nice, unless you think a monster with an attack named "Bath of Gore" . . . sounds like a fun dude to have a pint with.
Pint of O Neg? Sure.

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:08 AM   #54
VisceralShoe01

I actually own the box set and gm screen already, and yes they are both very nice. But, I keep seeing mentions of updated errata for the reprint. That is actually what I'm interested in at the moment. Of course, I am also interested in the new monster's book too. But will the errata be posted on this site after the campaign closes?
VisceralShoe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:27 AM   #55
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceralShoe01 View Post
But will the errata be posted on this site after the campaign closes?
Yes, the team will post any/all errata notes to the site.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #56
VisceralShoe01

Awesome. And thanks for the prompt reply.
VisceralShoe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 09:19 PM   #57
Beoferret

Is it too late to ask for cardboard heroes for these new monsters and/or more creatures from the original DFRPG set, as a potential addition to this Kickstarter? I'd have definitely pledged for those.
Beoferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 01:16 AM   #58
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beoferret View Post
Is it too late to ask for cardboard heroes for these new monsters and/or more creatures from the original DFRPG set, as a potential addition to this Kickstarter? I'd have definitely pledged for those.
Our budget doesn't allow for that. If the Kickstarter succeeds and succeeds big, we can explore the idea of new Cardboard Heroes for these monsters in the future.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 08:36 AM   #59
Buzzardo

There are just about twice as many comments here as there on the Kickstarter project. You could help the project's visibility by commenting on the Kickstarter project (because Kicktraq uses the number of comments as part of its hot list metrics). Also, if you get to the project from Kicktraq, that bumps its visibility, too. Every little bit helps.

Want a random dungeon? How about some tables for that? How about a random encounter?
Buzzardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 07:42 AM   #60
Dalin

I started a thread over on ENWorld to spread the word there as well. If any of you have an extra minute, pop over there and share a positive word:

New monsters book for Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game
Dalin is offline   Reply With Quote