Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 01-23-2019, 09:35 AM   #31
Anaraxes

Default Re: The Fantasy Trip Adventures - Now on Kickstarter

I may be one of the 66 missing their Backerkit Survey.

- I don't see a survey confirmation email in my trash or save folders, though I do still have the one from the original TFT survey.
- I also don't see the original email to invite backers to the BK survey, though I have all the TFT Adventures project update emails.
- If I go straight to Backerkit, and search for "Fantasy Trip", or "Steve Jackson", I can't see a TFT Adventures project (but I can see the original project).
- I apparently didn't create a BK account. (Because it doesn't know my address if I try to recover the password; I do have an old "recover your BK account" email from the original TFT BK project.)

Perhaps the original got eaten by a spam filter, or I just lost it. Is there a way to request another survey invite?
Anaraxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:13 AM   #32
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaraxes View Post
I may be one of the 66 missing their Backerkit Survey.

- I don't see a survey confirmation email in my trash or save folders, though I do still have the one from the original TFT survey.
- I also don't see the original email to invite backers to the BK survey, though I have all the TFT Adventures project update emails.
- If I go straight to Backerkit, and search for "Fantasy Trip", or "Steve Jackson", I can't see a TFT Adventures project (but I can see the original project).
- I apparently didn't create a BK account. (Because it doesn't know my address if I try to recover the password; I do have an old "recover your BK account" email from the original TFT BK project.)

Perhaps the original got eaten by a spam filter, or I just lost it. Is there a way to request another survey invite?
Please contact kickstart@sjgames.com for support.

Also: The Adventures project has not yet gone to BackerKit. The deadline of the 30th is for last year's campaign.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:58 AM   #33
Anaraxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Also: The Adventures project has not yet gone to BackerKit.
Yes, that's where I've gotten my wires crossed. Update #108 -- TFT Old-School Roleplaying, not one for Adventures. (Last one I see there, #11 from Jan 21, does say BK is expected out in February.) All my fault for getting confused.

My apologies for the distraction.
Anaraxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:10 PM   #34
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaraxes View Post
Yes, that's where I've gotten my wires crossed. Update #108 -- TFT Old-School Roleplaying, not one for Adventures. (Last one I see there, #11 from Jan 21, does say BK is expected out in February.) All my fault for getting confused.

My apologies for the distraction.
No problem at all! Good to know it was confusion and easily resolved.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:52 AM   #35
philreed
I do stuff and things.

For those of you who may have missed it, we posted a shipping update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2562678

The important news:

"Yesterday, during our weekly project review with the factory, we verified that The Fantasy Trip Adventures is scheduled to ship next week. That puts delivery at our fulfillment warehouse in the second half of August which, as we noted earlier, is a few weeks later than planned. Our initial timing for this project had put delivery at the warehouse the first week of August; this delay means that delivery will slide by a few weeks. At the moment, it is most likely that we miss our U.S. August estimate and that delivery happens in the first few weeks of September."