Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 02-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
theeagle1968

Default Recrimination

Can the Recrimination (Vampire - Pants Macabe) but used from hand as a one-use, or as a power, does it have to be on the table first?
theeagle1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
Clipper

Default Re: Recrimination

It is a Power, so you can't use it like a one-shot card. Thus, you'd need to have it on the table and be counting its Rank in order to use it. You could play it during the combat after you've gained the help, though, provided you have a high enough Level to keep the Power.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:42 AM   #3
MunchkinMan

It's not a one-shot Item, so referring to it as a one-shot is a bit uncharacteristic of how Power cards work. However, since this Power must be used after you are in combat and have a helper (i.e., someone has actually joined a combat you initiated on your turn), you can play Recrimination while in combat, just like any other Power can be played at any time during your turn. Of course, this assumes you have enough Levels to support it (you can discard any Powers you are using in order to "make room" for Recrimination, if you must).

I would not allow playing it after all the rolls have been made and you've determined that everyone has Run Away successfully. It should be on the table before that has happened.
MiB #1029

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 02-20-2013 at 08:38 AM.
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:59 AM   #4
Clipper

The version of this card I've seen doesn't mention needing to be a Vampire to use it. Are there multiple versions of this card?
Old 02-20-2013, 06:17 AM   #5
MunchkinMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
The version of this card I've seen doesn't mention needing to be a Vampire to use it. Are there multiple versions of this card?
No, me mentally mashing in the card next to it on my PDF printout of the database. And now, I have no idea what you are talking about. . .
MiB #1029

Last edited by MunchkinMan; 02-20-2013 at 08:39 AM.
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote