Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 10-31-2017, 02:15 PM   #1
InfinitePudding

Default Has it shipped to retailers yet?

I looked about a week ago under new releases and it said it would ship on Oct 30th. Now it's no longer listed. Does that mean it's shipped? Will I get my pre-order soon? :D
InfinitePudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:05 PM   #2
Buzzardo

Default Re: Has it shipped to retailers yet?

A related question: When will Warehouse23 start shipping it?

I want to order a couple for friends who live in WY (the nearest game store is three hours each way).

Want a random dungeon? How about some tables for that? How about a random encounter?
Buzzardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:04 AM   #3
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: Has it shipped to retailers yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by West_Winds View Post
I looked about a week ago under new releases and it said it would ship on Oct 30th. Now it's no longer listed. Does that mean it's shipped? Will I get my pre-order soon? :D
It started shipping to distributors on Monday. If something drops from our New Releases page, then that means we dropped a ball. The page is driven by our in-house project tracking software, and if we fail to properly update the system the software loses a project. I'll let the team know they missed an update.

The game should show in stores around mid-November. W23 has started shipping the Gen Con pre-orders, and the game will release around the same time it reaches stores.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote