Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 06-07-2019, 09:24 AM   #1
Steven Marsh

Default Call for Playtesters: GURPS Disasters: Hurricane

We are seeking playtesters for GURPS Disasters: Hurricane, by James Howard. This is in a similar vein as GURPS Disasters: Meltdown and Fallout, except much more . . . hurricane-y.

We are primarily seeking applicants with knowledge of hurricanes and related extreme weather. Real-world scientific, civic, or political experience/knowledge is a definite plus. This is a relatively "GURPS-light" supplement, so there isn't much requirement to be familiar with the rest of the GURPS line, although information on similar topics throughout the GURPS canon is a plus.

The playtest is currently scheduled to run from June 14 to July 1.

Preferential playtest slots will be given to those who have spent at least $50 on PDFs from Warehouse 23 in the past calendar year, though this is not a requirement. For more, see the general playtest information page.

Prospective playtesters should email Roger Burton West at pt-hurricane@firedrake.org with [playtest] in the subject. Include your preferred email address for the closed playtest mailing list, your name as you wish it to appear in the published supplement, your Warehouse 23 login name, and a few words on why we should pick you: qualifications, experience, current gaming group(s), etc. Please submit in this format:

Code:
jennydoe@etheremail.com
	Jennifer Doe
	jendoegamer

I'm a GM with 10 years' experience, and have been running GURPS campaigns
for seven years; I have playtest credit on three previous supplements. I
work for the National Weather Service, and I live in south Florida, where I've
endured three major hurricanes in my lifetime.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Steven Marsh is offline   Reply With Quote