Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2019, 08:30 PM   #1
DangTripleSixes
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Default ITL binding issues

I received my I Want It All box, and I absolutely love everything you crammed into it. But I do have an issue with my hardback copy of ITL. The binding was loose when I removed it from the box, and when I opened the back cover, a hole appeared where the end page meets the binding.
Is anyone else having this issue?
DangTripleSixes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 08:43 PM   #2
JLV
 
JLV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Far northern California
Default Re: ITL binding issues

Mine was fine. My recommendation is to take a picture of the damage and send it to Daryll at the Kickstarter e-mail for Steve Jackson Games so he can see what the problem is. It's possible they'll send you a replacement copy.
JLV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 10:09 PM   #3
Frost Giant
 
Frost Giant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Default Re: ITL binding issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
Mine was fine. My recommendation is to take a picture of the damage and send it to Daryll at the Kickstarter e-mail for Steve Jackson Games so he can see what the problem is. It's possible they'll send you a replacement copy.
I sent in a picture of a damaged Ogre battlefield map and they sent me a replacement.
Frost Giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 10:18 PM   #4
larsdangly
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Default Re: ITL binding issues

Mine was good, and this thread is the first such problem I've heard of. My guess is it's a one-off production error.
larsdangly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:11 AM   #5
JLV
 
JLV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Far northern California
Default Re: ITL binding issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Giant View Post
I sent in a picture of a damaged Ogre battlefield map and they sent me a replacement.
That's awesome. One thing you have to say about SJG -- they do a very good job at customer service when there's a problem!
JLV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:20 AM   #6
philreed
Chief Executive Officer
 
philreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Default Re: ITL binding issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangTripleSixes View Post
I received my I Want It All box, and I absolutely love everything you crammed into it. But I do have an issue with my hardback copy of ITL.
Please email kickstart@sjgames.com for support.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Fnords are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.