Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 02-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Sublevel27

Default Multiple Fairy Dust packs

The first Fairy Dust pack I got was missing a card, so I bought another to get it, but now I have doubles of all the rest.

I have no intention of putting TWO Sparkly Good Fairies into the door deck, but:

Would it be INadvisable to include the Fairy Dust doubles into the Fairy Dust Stack?
Sublevel27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
duskblade

Default Re: Multiple Fairy Dust packs

Just a little info for you for the future, you can email warehouse23 if you get a pack with a missing card and they will send you a replacement.

As for your question, I wouldnt use more cards for a couple of reasons:

1. Some of the cards in there such as Charmed Circle and Second Chance Sparkles are very strong cards and I for one wouldnt want more than one of them floating around in a game.

2. There is only so much help to be had in your average game of munchkin and I know we dont always go through the stack unless someone kills the Sparkly good fairy so you dont want to dilute your deck to much.

3. Should someone kill the Fairy early on then you would have all those cards in the game at once.

Andrew or MM can probably give you better reasons than those but those would be mine.
MIB #3721
duskblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fairy dust, printing errors