Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 11-21-2017, 11:45 PM   #1
Jinumon

Default Yet Another Role-Playing Blog: GURPS Content Posts

Animus: Characters Iteration 1

You heard that right,

As if the world needed another one. Still, with as much work as I've put into my personal GURPS Fantasy game, I feel like its wasteful to not let other people see what I've done. Maybe you'll be interested. Maybe not. Special thanks to Mailanka. His Psi-Wars project gave me the courage to earnestly attempt this undertaking.

Jinumon

Last edited by Jinumon; 11-21-2017 at 11:52 PM.
Jinumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:20 AM   #2
Jinumon

Default Re: Yet Another Role-Playing Blog: GURPS Content Posts

Buying and Selling Calculator

A calculator to allow playing to haggle without turning every purchase into a 15-minute tangent. Download and save a copy, then open to utilize yourself.

Marginally tweaked the price calculations; buy and sell modifiers based on Reaction are now simple reciprocals, and using Merchant now modifies price by 2% times Margin of Success (or Failure) rather than a flat 10% either way. Base Sell Price multiplier is 40% of Purchase Price, taken from Dungeon Fantasy 1 "Average" sell multiplier.

Happy shopping,

Jinumon
Old 01-03-2018, 12:27 AM   #3
Jinumon

Default Re: Yet Another Role-Playing Blog: GURPS Content Posts

Handmade: GURPS Unified Crafting

A home-brewed system for crafting items. Designed to be fairly flexible without requiring too much external research into material/labor costs, necessary man-hours, etc.

This is largely intended to be game-functional and relatively simple as opposed to especially realistic. That being said, any feedback on adjustments to figures in the name of realism would be greatly appreciated.

Happy crafting,

Jinumon

Tags
blog, blogs