Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 06-10-2019, 03:30 PM   #191
malchidael

Default Re: Decks of Destiny - Late April

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhopper50 View Post
Received my preliminary PDFs. Everything looks good except for the ORC Adversary cards. My version are mostly blank except for some numbers (some attribute numbers are missing) and words. The format of the card is not totally there and no ORC pictures.
I don't have that same issue (Acrobat Reader 2019.012.20034 on Win10) - but Kresh the Lovely is rather slow for not having armor (MA 6 with no armor vs Azgirak, with same stats, also no armor, but MA 10).

Snarch is also MA 6 with Leather.

Sulgag seems to have the opposite issue - MA 10 with Chainmail. Not even the Running Talent will get him there.

Tekkosh has MA 8 with Chainmail - running could explain this, if my recollection is correct.

Also, there is some inconsistency in "grammar"/formatting when describing armor.
malchidael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:33 PM   #192
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhopper50 View Post
Received my preliminary PDFs. Everything looks good except for the ORC Adversary cards. My version are mostly blank except for some numbers (some attribute numbers are missing) and words. The format of the card is not totally there and no ORC pictures.
Please post all comments to the Kickstarter campaign page once we update it and tell everyone the files are sent. We need to collect all of the comments in one place, otherwise Steve and Ben go insane.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #193
malchidael

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Please post all comments to the Kickstarter campaign page once we update it and tell everyone the files are sent. We need to collect all of the comments in one place, otherwise Steve and Ben go insane.
They're not already? :)

Will do!
Old 06-10-2019, 04:35 PM   #194
madhopper50

Quote:
Thanks! Done!
madhopper50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:34 AM   #195
oldwolf

Quote:
So, just to be clear, under messages To: Warehouse 23, is where we post comments?
oldwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:18 AM   #196
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwolf View Post
So, just to be clear, under messages To: Warehouse 23, is where we post comments?
Please post comments to this update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2533008
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 AM   #197
revshafer

Wow! Absolutely brilliant! A blow the doors off product for adventuring! Possible missed opportunities? More creatures and melee cards for elves, goblins and halflings. This is expansive stuff. A couple of years ago the kickstarter for the hardcover Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea blew a massive hole through my game collection. Other stuff just didn't measure up anymore. TFT has done even more damage! The kickstarters continue to raise the bar! Wow!
revshafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:35 AM   #198
JLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by revshafer View Post
Wow! Absolutely brilliant! A blow the doors off product for adventuring! Possible missed opportunities? More creatures and melee cards for elves, goblins and halflings. This is expansive stuff. A couple of years ago the kickstarter for the hardcover Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea blew a massive hole through my game collection. Other stuff just didn't measure up anymore. TFT has done even more damage! The kickstarters continue to raise the bar! Wow!
Hah! I just recently picked up a copy of ASSH -- and it's simply outstanding! (Of course, I've been a fan of Clark Ashton Smith for a very long time...) Combined with TFT (and a couple of other things), I may be very nearly at my apex gaming point!

I'm starting to consider selling off a lot of my other gaming stuff now, simply because there are so many things in there that I will almost certainly never play, and why not be honest about it and start cleaning things up a bit?
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #199
malchidael

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
I'm starting to consider selling off a lot of my other gaming stuff now, simply because there are so many things in there that I will almost certainly never play, and why not be honest about it and start cleaning things up a bit?
I'm in the same boat. I've already pared down quite a bit, and am prepping another box.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:29 PM   #200
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revshafer View Post
Wow! Absolutely brilliant! A blow the doors off product for adventuring! Possible missed opportunities? More creatures and melee cards for elves, goblins and halflings.
Steve has notes for a second Decks of Destiny.