Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
MrMooky

Default More Munchkin Zombie Questions

1. How is it handled when 2 players die in the same combat? For instance, my son was helping me fight a monster, and someone wandered in a Motorcycle Gang. We didn't have the power to defeat both monsters. Who rolls to run first? If we both fail to run from the biker gang and we both die, are we dying at the same time, or would whoever rolled first die first? Would he participate in looting my body and me his since we died?

2. There are cards that make you put your mojo/power on the bottom of the discard pile then go through and put on the first one you come to that you can use. Can this end up being the one you discarded to the bottom of the pile? If this happens and you played it on someone who was able to use 2 powers/mojos, who determines which goes on the very bottom? (IE determining which they'd end up hitting first)

3. If a card forces you to discard your most expensive item, but you only have items in play that state "no value", would you select one of those to discard or are you safe from losing an item?

4. If a player who has a cheat in play dies, are other players able to select the cheat card during the Loot the Body phase?

5. Can you play a card that makes a monster leave combat or a card that lets you automatically run away, after a failed dice roll that determines if you ran away?

6. The tough power makes it so all you have to do if you die is discard your hand and draw 4 of each next turn. So there is no Loot the Body phase in this case? Your hand goes to the discard pile or do the other players just Loot the Body from what you had in your hand?

7. I'm a bit confused on how Ed the Undead Head works. So could you draw the top card in the door discard pile instead of kicking in the door, or would you only be able to do that during Loot the Room? Could you also take the top treasure card in the discard pile instead of drawing a loot card after killing a monster?

Thanks again!
Old 12-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: More Munchkin Zombie Questions

There are too many questions for one thread, so I've closed this thread until someone has time to break them out separately. As I said earlier, we prefer that people ask one question per thread with a descriptive title. This aids in users being able to search for answers to similar questions, and prevents multiple questions causing multiple lines of discussion throughout a thread.
MiB #1029
Closed Thread