Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Old 05-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
tremorlaine

Default Re: Couple More Clarifications :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
To fully clarify what Brf is saying, you can only give away Items to other players. Annihilation is not an Item, so it cannot be traded with other players.
Since Annihilation MUST be played when it is drawn isn't all of this a moot point? Nobody can do anything before it is played unless it is the beginning of the game where a Cleric card is allowed to be played and still get the effect.

Future site of Griffon Gaming
tremorlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #12
Clipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremorlaine View Post
Since Annihilation MUST be played when it is drawn isn't all of this a moot point? Nobody can do anything before it is played unless it is the beginning of the game where a Cleric card is allowed to be played and still get the effect.
I think you meant Divine Intervention rather than Annihilation there and am answering based off that assumption...

DeluxeFlame's plan appeared to be that each player would give the other Annihilation before they respectively Kicked Open the Door, just in case there was a benevolent god waiting behind it. If Annihilation was an Item, this plan would be valid and would work as Divine Intervention insurance as Annihilation could be played to cancel Divine Intervention when it is played by the other player.

As it stands, you can hold onto Annihilation to cancel Divine Intervention if anybody else draws it, but you are out of luck if you draw it yourself.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #13
tremorlaine

Doh, how in the world did I get those trains crossed. You are correct and I need a nap it seems.

Future site of Griffon Gaming
tremorlaine is offline   Reply With Quote