Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 General Discussion

Old 10-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
collinc

Default Promo Boost

Hey there. I was thinking the other day that my favorite part of ordering from W23 was the promos I got. You should add something to the site to allow me to get more of those. Either a stand alone "Random Promos" pack that you can add to your cart individually for $5(or so), or maybe at the end right before you place your order a checkbox like "Double your promos for $5(or so)!"
collinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
UncleBob

Default Re: Promo Boost

While I don't see them just flat out selling promos (as I get the impression they don't like that), it'd be pretty awesome if they sold an "item" via W23 that was $1 and you could order as many as you like. This "item" would really just forward donations collected to a charity of SJGames' choice (always a fan of the work done at St. Jude's, if you're looking for ideas!) and you'd get extra promos in your package based off the size of your donation.

It would be made very clear that you are donating for the CAUSE and not for free stuff - and that there's no guarantees of any kind what kind of or what quantity of promos you'll get in exchange for any particular donation. But it'd be neat. :D
UncleBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #3
collinc

I also think that would be neat!
collinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:58 PM   #4
UncleBob

Only slightly related... Here's an idea for a promo... err.. promotion.

I've been waiting patiently for Munchkin Panic to pop up on W23. My FLishGS has it in stock, but I don't want to buy from them and not get promos.

What if SJGames did some kind of promotion similar to the Toys R Us/Treasure Hunt promo - buy SJGames at your FLGS, send in the receipt with a SASE and get free promos. Builds good will with the retailers, gets us promos, it's a win-win. :D
UncleBob is offline   Reply With Quote