Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 05-06-2018, 10:46 PM   #4351
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
As Sunae, Cameron, and (presumably) Glen enter the blue tent, they see Corat in his familiar vessel flanking Von Galen. Kane, also in his familiar cowboy 'suit' is on the man's right. They're standing, and Von Galen looks like he's deciding whether to bolt or stand bravely. At this point he's standing, running not being a viable option.

Ryuki has not yet joined you. The song that began a moment ago is cut short and replaced with this one. Ghost Riders in the Sky If there's any trouble outside, say with the Phaeton car, you can't hear it.

((OOC I was going to detail the inside of the tent but a) I swear I've written that before, and b) this allows you all to improvise what might plausibly be there. ))
Sunae walks over to one side of the entrance, in the off-chance that Von Galen would try to run, and she waits.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:42 PM   #4352
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae walks over to one side of the entrance, in the off-chance that Von Galen would try to run, and she waits.
Mitch heads over to the blue tent and slips inside "Was an eclipse scheduled? I don't remember hearing about it. The papers usually hype it up." He turns to Von Galen "So, are you going to talk to us?"
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:11 PM   #4353
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch heads over to the blue tent and slips inside "Was an eclipse scheduled? I don't remember hearing about it. The papers usually hype it up." He turns to Von Galen "So, are you going to talk to us?"
"What's there to talk about?" A measured defiance, empty given his situation. Flanked by two obviously no-nonsense martial angels, as far as he can tell anyway, and another warrior blocking the door. At least the reasonable one is doing the talking, or is this just good cop/bad cop?

There's a murmured conversation just outside the tent, and soon after Ryuki enters. His look is serious, not swagger.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 05-07-2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: might as well bring him in now
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #4354
ladyarcana55

Quote:
There's a murmured conversation just outside the tent, and soon after Ryuki enters. His look is serious, not swagger.
Sunae smiles as Ryuki comes in. She had been waiting for him to take the lead on this.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:50 PM   #4355
Puck

Quote:
Sunae smiles as Ryuki comes in. She had been waiting for him to take the lead on this.
Mitch nods are Ryuki as he enters and turns back to Von Galen "Oh? I think there is a lot to talk about, cabbages and kings for example. But more pressingly, I think you have a lot to say about what's going on here. Where are the other Ethereals?"
Old 05-10-2018, 12:39 AM   #4356
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch nods are Ryuki as he enters and turns back to Von Galen "Oh? I think there is a lot to talk about, cabbages and kings for example. But more pressingly, I think you have a lot to say about what's going on here. Where are the other Ethereals?"
"In the car," he tilts his head towards where he thinks the possessed car is, with just a hint of a sneer, "halfway down the highway if he's smart, which Phaethon famously isn't. Possessing various followers in various tropical countries, and wandering gingerly among the dreamers when they can get out from behind their domain walls. Most of them are in their domain fortress-slash-prisons though, more afraid of angels than oblivion. Fools. But you don't care about them."

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 05-10-2018 at 12:51 AM. Reason: needs more provocation
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:20 PM   #4357
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"In the car," he tilts his head towards where he thinks the possessed car is, with just a hint of a sneer, "halfway down the highway if he's smart, which Phaethon famously isn't. Possessing various followers in various tropical countries, and wandering gingerly among the dreamers when they can get out from behind their domain walls. Most of them are in their domain fortress-slash-prisons though, more afraid of angels than oblivion. Fools. But you don't care about them."
"I don't. But I do care about the ones who are trying to force the End Times."
Old 05-10-2018, 12:27 PM   #4358
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"I don't. But I do care about the ones who are trying to force the End Times."
"Huh." He's defiant, despite the two burly guys flanking him. "That's your mythos. Not our fault that you're fated to destroy the world. Today, a thousand years from now, why does it matter to you when?"
Old 05-10-2018, 06:34 PM   #4359
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"Huh." He's defiant, despite the two burly guys flanking him. "That's your mythos. Not our fault that you're fated to destroy the world. Today, a thousand years from now, why does it matter to you when?"
She says nothing. She just gives him small smirk, her eyes shining just as dangerously.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:02 PM   #4360
Puck

Quote:
She says nothing. She just gives him small smirk, her eyes shining just as dangerously.
Mitch leans forward saying softly "The End Times will come when the Trump sounds and not a moment before. But some fools try and trigger it early. So, I repeat, where are your compatriots?"

Tags
in nomine