Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 05-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
Oldmankeebler

Default Yum Yum! card question

I'm at work so I don't have the exact wording off the card but it was something like add death to the monsters bad stuff and it will now pursue all characters even if the monster say it will not "monster wackers", females, etc. (I tried to find the exact wording online but couldn't). So

I interpret that at as it will pursue all players who are in combat even if that card says the monster won't.

My friend say it will pursue all players, even those not in combat with it, since it says All characters.

Who is right?
Oldmankeebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
natesroom

Default Re: Yum Yum! card question

Only players in combat
Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Yum Yum! card question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmankeebler View Post
I'm at work so I don't have the exact wording off the card but it was something like add death to the monsters bad stuff and it will now pursue all characters even if the monster say it will not "monster wackers", females, etc. (I tried to find the exact wording online but couldn't). So

I interpret that at as it will pursue all players who are in combat even if that card says the monster won't.

My friend say it will pursue all players, even those not in combat with it, since it says All characters.

Who is right?
If your friend was correct, the card would make it doubly clear that every player in the party must Run Away. What "all characters" means, especially given the context, is that no matter what characteristics the character has, the Monster will now pursue him, even if the Monster normally would not have.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cthulhu, yum yum!