Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 03-15-2016, 04:38 PM   #3881
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
He regards his friend with newfound admiration. "Brain damaged. Devious. Alright, anyone else want to put in two cents before we call her back?"
"Why are we calling her back? Why aren't we waiting for her to call us?"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:23 PM   #3882
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Mitch looks at Ryuki "A good question, we don't want to lose the momentum. On the other hand, us calling her back could make us look weak."
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:00 AM   #3883
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch looks at Ryuki "A good question, we don't want to lose the momentum. On the other hand, us calling her back could make us look weak."
"You would think so, yeah. But let me tell you from experience--if she calls us back at all, she'll throw that in our faces as though we owe her for the call. We want to be a little bit convenient for her so she doesn't take care of Tish without us. And saving face in front of her minions, well, would get me forgiven for strongarming her on the phone call.

"Which reminds me...how would you describe the voice of the guy in the background, the one they hauled away? I have six names of guys he could be but I can only rule two of them out as female vessels."
Old 03-19-2016, 08:11 PM   #3884
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"Which reminds me...how would you describe the voice of the guy in the background, the one they hauled away? I have six names of guys he could be but I can only rule two of them out as female vessels."
"You thought I was listening? Why would I care?"

She sighs

"Fine. He had a New York accent."

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 03-19-2016 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-20-2016, 11:08 AM   #3885
Puck

Quote:

She sighs

Mitch nods "Rather gravelly voice as well I thought."
Old 03-21-2016, 03:41 AM   #3886
tHEhERETIC

Quote:

She sighs

Quote:
Mitch nods "Rather gravelly voice as well I thought."
He ticks off names on a list with his finger, finally drawing a hatch-mark next to one. "Ah, Akop the Top." And clearly towards Glen, who would know about these things, "not to be confused with Akop the Glutton, who's of more importance to pretty much everyone but me. Akop's a good customer; perfect excuse to call her back." He reaches for the dial button again, daring anyone to stop him. "It would be a shame to lose him."
Old 03-22-2016, 12:56 AM   #3887
chumley1013

Cameron's listening to all that is going on as she opens the door to her front hall closet and pulls out a black backpack with one strap on it. She grabs one of her laptops off the kitchen table and slides that in, then grabs a couple more flash drives from an ornate wooden box that seems to have many types in it, mostly of recognizable pop culture characters.

While the others made their calls, she ducked into her bedroom to change clothes. She slid into a pair of jeans, a Deadpool T-shirt, black boots, a gray hoodie and a lightweight black leather jacket.

She returned to the living room, lighting a cigarette and taking a hearty gulp of her coffee. "Wherever we have to go, I'm down. I've got my go-bag. I've got resources for the rest of you."

If any of the group gives her an odd look, she adds "What.....I know my line of work is kinda dangerous. I also know how to hide if I need to. This ain't my first rodeo, kids."

"So where to, chief?" She looks to the group as a whole as she continues to smoke her cigarette.
chumley1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 01:08 PM   #3888
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley1013 View Post
Cameron's listening to all that is going on as she opens the door to her front hall closet and pulls out a black backpack with one strap on it. She grabs one of her laptops off the kitchen table and slides that in, then grabs a couple more flash drives from an ornate wooden box that seems to have many types in it, mostly of recognizable pop culture characters.

While the others made their calls, she ducked into her bedroom to change clothes. She slid into a pair of jeans, a Deadpool T-shirt, black boots, a gray hoodie and a lightweight black leather jacket.

She returned to the living room, lighting a cigarette and taking a hearty gulp of her coffee. "Wherever we have to go, I'm down. I've got my go-bag. I've got resources for the rest of you."

If any of the group gives her an odd look, she adds "What.....I know my line of work is kinda dangerous. I also know how to hide if I need to. This ain't my first rodeo, kids."

"So where to, chief?" She looks to the group as a whole as she continues to smoke her cigarette.
Mitch welcomes her "Thank you for your hospitality, I believe we will eventually be headed up Santa Cruz. Have you ever been?" He looks over at Ryuki "Who is this Akop? Who does he serve?"
Old 03-23-2016, 02:32 PM   #3889
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Mitch welcomes her "Thank you for your hospitality, I believe we will eventually be headed up Santa Cruz. Have you ever been?" He looks over at Ryuki "Who is this Akop? Who does he serve?"
"Before we talk about that, it would behoove us to explain to her what we are talking about. I would offer to do it, but I grew up in it. I am unsure what, exactly, she needs to know."

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 03-24-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:39 PM   #3890
chumley1013

Quote:
"Before we talk about that, it would behoove us to explain to her what we are talking about. I would offer to do it, but I grew up in it. I am unsure what, exactly, she needs to know."
Cameron smiled at Mitch. "Can't say I have ever been to Santa Cruz, but I'm always up for an adventure."

She turned her attention to Sunae. "Akop? That doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard of, and I've heard of a lot of weird stuff. After all, I sort of live on the internet and play video games in whatever spare time I have after that." She blew her bangs out of her face. "Um, would you like to borrow some clothes of something? I bet I have something that might fit you. You can even use my shower before we leave if you like." The look on her face was that of trying not to be awkward, but likely failing at it.
chumley1013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine