Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 06-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
DBloch2012

Default Re: Looking For Group

I actually did see In a Nutshell when I searched for current online games of In Nomine, and I feel a bit flattered that they have recently taken notice of me, but dressing room type RPGs do not really appeal to me at the moment. I would prefer to start with something directed by a GM. Maybe once I've run a character through a campaign, I can then put them in a dressing room for fun.

Last edited by DBloch2012; 10-10-2012 at 07:56 PM.
DBloch2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #22
Attercap

Not only finding a group, but finding the right group can sometimes be a difficult prospect, especially with the slightly more niche games. Have you checked out http://nearbygamers.com/ to see if there are any gamers in your area?

Also, if you don't mind gaming via web conference, there's http://infrno.net/. I see couple players with In Nomine tags to their name, but no running games as of yet. However, after GenCon, if the little IN session I'm running for friends goes well then I may end up running something through that. (And I'll be sure to let forum readers know.)
Old 06-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #23
DBloch2012

Unfortunately, Nearby Gamers doesn't have any In Nomine groups where I live in Canada (although there is one in British Columbia and one in Ottawa).

If you are going to be running a game online I would not mind joining.

Last edited by DBloch2012; 10-10-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #24
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBloch2012 View Post
I feel a bit flattered that they have recently taken notice of me
Hi!

So would you be interested in GMing an online In Nomine game? If so, I'd be interested in playing.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #25
DBloch2012

I have to warn you, though, I am pretty new to In Nomine in both rules and setting. If you are okay with only the Core Rules, or playing in an adventure from e23, then I may try putting something together.

Last edited by DBloch2012; 10-10-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #26
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBloch2012 View Post
I have to warn you, though, I am pretty new to In Nomine in both rules and setting. If you are okay with only the Core Rules, or playing in an adventure from e23, then I may try putting something together.
Sure! I do have to warn you about one thing, though... I noticed upthread that you were looking for a group in the Toronto area. Will it be a problem that I pull for the Sens?
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #27
ISNorden

You're still welcome in the play-by-IM campaign I've introduced you to; if you need help finishing your player character's stats, just look me up on Yahoo!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #28
PenitentDemon

In addition ive tried organizing AIM game too.

ideally one focuses on low powered servants of the divine.

e.g. 4 force humans and 3 force relievers, that can BECOME soldiers, and angels, in play.

I know thats a weak start but I think it has potential, id be focusing on young PCs, on the human side, and trying to give things an anime feel (I have the in nomine anime book)
PenitentDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meta