Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip > The Fantasy Trip: House Rules

Old 08-29-2018, 03:57 PM   #1
TLR

Default TFT @ TsunamiCon

I am signing up to run three demo-sessions of using these modifications to In the Labyrinth (original rules - hopefully still compatible with the rewrite) at TsunamiCon (http://www.tsunamicon.org/gaming-and...d-information/), in Wichita, just after the SJ-Games Melee/Wizard demos.

These will consist of both explanation and question-and-answer about the modifications, as well as the advantages (and very few limitations) of using this rulesystem for long-running Campaign games, and a moderately-long introductory scenario in my current (35 year old) gameworld. Characters will be provided if you want, but part of the session is intended to show how to use my "house rules" to quickly build your own characters. Currently, I am limiting these to 6 players per session, but interested non-players are welcome to participate in the discussions (and watch the games, if that floats your boat).

I have another post in this forum discussing my skill-point system.
TLR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tft, tsunamicon, wichita