Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
Langy

Default Re: Shedim and Kyriotate Resonances in GURPS?

A tiny note - with Permeation (Flesh; Meld 1, +150%) you take damage as your host takes damage. If you want to avoid that, you should also take Insubstantial (Only Inside a Host, -x%). Also, I don't think that Link is appropriate - the Accessibility on Mind Control is enough.
Langy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #22
JCurwen3

Default Re: Shedim and Kyriotate Resonances in GURPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langy View Post
A tiny note - with Permeation (Flesh; Meld 1, +150%) you take damage as your host takes damage. If you want to avoid that, you should also take Insubstantial (Only Inside a Host, -x%). Also, I don't think that Link is appropriate - the Accessibility on Mind Control is enough.
As far as the Insubstantial, these demons already are that, so that takes care of that one.

I wasn't sure about the Link. The thing is, I don't want the demon to be able to enter the body without also simultaneously establishing Mind Control and Special Rapport. The Permeation (Flesh) part of it shouldn't be usable independently of those two abilities; otherwise the ability on its own could be used to enter people's bodies to use them as hiding places and independently moving transportation (and to easily "peep" on them); these uses are not intended. They must have Mind Control and Special Rapport on the intended host before "melding" into his body.

Tags
gurps, gurps in nomine, in nomine, kyriotates, resonance, resonances, shedim