Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game

Old 11-16-2017, 10:28 AM   #101
Ronnke

Default Re: Dungeon Fantasy RPG is shipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
Is there any update on shipping to Australia?
I've received nothing and no notifications of anything, so I guess we Aussies are in the same boat.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #102
dcarson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnke View Post
I've received nothing and no notifications of anything, so I guess we Aussies are in the same boat.
Well, your boxes are.
dcarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:59 AM   #103
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnke View Post
The Australian distributor's freight forwarding service is handling transporting the games from the US to their warehouse. When we get word, we will post an update to the project.
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:47 AM   #104
Þorkell
Icelandic - Approach With Caution

I happened to go to the FLGS today. I had asked them to special order DFPRG for me, and now I noticed it on the shelves. So I bought it.

Now I have to wonder if the FLGS is careless or incompetent since this is the second time I've asked them to special order something and they've failed to let me know they've received it.

Viking kittens | My photos | More of my photos
Þorkell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:56 AM   #105
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Þorkell View Post
I happened to go to the FLGS today. I had asked them to special order DFPRG for me, and now I noticed it on the shelves. So I bought it.

Now I have to wonder if the FLGS is careless or incompetent since this is the second time I've asked them to special order something and they've failed to let me know they've received it.
We cannot control individual retailers. All we can do is release games to distribution.

Did you discuss this situation with the retailer, pointing out that you pre-ordered and that they failed to contact you?
philreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:06 AM   #106
Þorkell
Icelandic - Approach With Caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
We cannot control individual retailers. All we can do is release games to distribution.

Did you discuss this situation with the retailer, pointing out that you pre-ordered and that they failed to contact you?
Don't really get the purpose of the first two sentences here since they seem to address something I didn't mention in my post.

And no, I didn't discuss this with them. I'll maybe do that, but if they fail the third time I'll take my business elsewhere even if it costs more.

Viking kittens | My photos | More of my photos
Þorkell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:09 AM   #107
Hannes665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Þorkell View Post
Don't really get the purpose of the first two sentences here since they seem to address something I didn't mention in my post.

And no, I didn't discuss this with them. I'll maybe do that, but if they fail the third time I'll take my business elsewhere even if it costs more.
Yes... I had that in the past, but this time they called me for my 2 sets. (Same FLGS)

Darth Vader "Luke! I am your fathers second cousins sisters best friends brother!"

Luke Skywalker "Nooo... eehh What?!"
Hannes665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:48 AM   #108
tezcatlipoca

Anyone in Aussie or NZ seen theirs yet? I’ve still heard nothing. This is getting a bit beyond the pale. Whoever the distributors are they shouldn’t get anymore business from SJG.
tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #109
Ronnke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezcatlipoca View Post
Anyone in Aussie or NZ seen theirs yet? I’ve still heard nothing. This is getting a bit beyond the pale. Whoever the distributors are they shouldn’t get anymore business from SJG.
I've not received or been notified of anything. Given Xmas is just around the corner I don't imagine we will see anything until the new year.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:30 PM   #110
(E)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezcatlipoca View Post
Way back when I ordered 4th ed basic and the first few 4th ed titles, they took 6-7(8?) Months to arrive. I'm not really expecting the boxed set until feb/mar. Now I am suffering from the temptation of ordering another copy (possibly signed too) and getting the best shipping so that I get a copy sooner.
(E) is offline   Reply With Quote