Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 10-31-2014, 01:26 PM   #3281
Puck

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"It's a party in the dreaming, and everyone will scream," he sings in a merry little tune.

Shuck licks one side of the demon's face and he turns away. "Stop that! It tickles." Then he turns his face hard to the other side and Shuck just barely touches him. "Ow, that hurt. Raiden, sing with me. She only has two..Bakuya, why did you grow two more hands?"
Mitch shakes his head at Kane's question "No, I've never attended a sleep over. I'm an angel, I don't sleep." He watches the others play with the sleeping demon and whispers "Who's he talking to? The others at the gathering in Nightmares?"
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:14 PM   #3282
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"It's a party in the dreaming, and everyone will scream," he sings in a merry little tune.
"Bitchin'! Who's throwing the bash? Anyone we know?"

Quote:
Shuck licks one side of the demon's face and he turns away. "Stop that! It tickles." Then he turns his face hard to the other side and Shuck just barely touches him. "Ow, that hurt. Raiden, sing with me. She only has two..Bakuya, why did you grow two more hands?"
She whispers to Glen

"Stop that! You might make him up! Raiden...that's interesting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
He watches the others play with the sleeping demon and whispers "Who's he talking to? The others at the gathering in Nightmares?"
"No, he's talking to his friends. And right now, in this state of mind, everyone is his friend"
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 12:59 AM   #3283
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Bitchin'! Who's throwing the bash? Anyone we know?"
"Bakuyaaaaaa," he whines softly, "Let's go to the partyyyyyy. Misrule will know how to fix this. Not my fault there were...hey."

Quote:
She whispers to Glen

"Stop that! You might make him up! Raiden...that's interesting"

"No, he's talking to his friends. And right now, in this state of mind, everyone is his friend"
"Raiden, you dirty snitch. There was a demon at the castle, one of Blasphemy's or maybe Mockery's. Him and his friends sang 'Amazing Grace' and stopped me. That's why it didn't burn down. It's your fault. Baku, it's his fault."

The demon's face rolls from side to side, but he's smiling.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:40 AM   #3284
ladyarcana55

Quote:
"Bakuyaaaaaa," he whines softly, "Let's go to the partyyyyyy. Misrule will know how to fix this. Not my fault there were...hey."

"Raiden, you dirty snitch. There was a demon at the castle, one of Blasphemy's or maybe Mockery's. Him and his friends sang 'Amazing Grace' and stopped me. That's why it didn't burn down. It's your fault. Baku, it's his fault."

The demon's face rolls from side to side, but he's smiling.
Sunae whispers

"This is getting interesting...Misrule? Raiden? We definitely have to let them know..."
Old 11-05-2014, 02:14 PM   #3285
Dalillama

Glen smirks at Kane. "Blasphemy, is it?"
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #3286
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalillama View Post
Glen smirks at Kane. "Blasphemy, is it?"
"The Demon of Blasphemy...he Serves Fate, if I remember correctly?"
Old 11-06-2014, 04:17 AM   #3287
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Sunae whispers

"This is getting interesting...Misrule? Raiden? We definitely have to let them know..."
Quote:
"The Demon of Blasphemy...he Serves Fate, if I remember correctly?"
Corat scratches his chin and speaks quietly. "Misrule is an ethereal. He was the one leading the giant mob of a party when we rescued Ed Dylan. Raiden I don't know, Bakuya we know is a nightmare demon, so maybe this guy is too...or not, if he feels one of Fate's was tormenting him. So was he and Bakuya working with this Raiden...on their own? Or on orders?"

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 11-06-2014 at 04:24 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #3288
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Corat scratches his chin and speaks quietly. "Misrule is an ethereal. He was the one leading the giant mob of a party when we rescued Ed Dylan. Raiden I don't know, Bakuya we know is a nightmare demon, so maybe this guy is too...or not, if he feels one of Fate's was tormenting him. So was he and Bakuya working with this Raiden...on their own? Or on orders?"
"Raiden is the Japanese god of thunder and lightning. The fact that a Shinto god is involved in an attack against a Japanese Tether is very interesting to me. This is what I meant when I said we have to tell them."
Old 11-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #3289
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
"Raiden is the Japanese god of thunder and lightning. The fact that a Shinto god is involved in an attack against a Japanese Tether is very interesting to me. This is what I meant when I said we have to tell them."
Corat looks to Kane for confirmation. "Yes, but there are Mexican guys named Jesus. Let's not squander our goodwill until we're sure we have the right Raiden." He points to the sleeping demon.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #3290
ladyarcana55

Quote:
Corat looks to Kane for confirmation. "Yes, but there are Mexican guys named Jesus. Let's not squander our goodwill until we're sure we have the right Raiden." He points to the sleeping demon.
"Good point. You know...thinking about it, it's not likely. People take on aliases all of the time. Until I recieve proof of otherwise, I'm going to assume it's an alias. But it wouldn't hurt to let the Japanese Ethereals know a Demon is taking on one of their names."

She looks down at the sleeping Demon

"I wonder what his Role is. It couldn't have been easy to whip those guys into such a frenzy, even with his Resonances. There was a reason they started to listen to him...Corat, can you get his wallet without being obvious or waking him up?"

Last edited by ladyarcana55; 11-09-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Tags
in nomine