Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 08-14-2015, 09:05 PM   #21
LemmingLord

Default Re: Freedom Force: The Minuteman [IC]

Ooc: ok, there's a slow down here. To remedy, I call James Bond solution... Choose which comes first: chase scene, getting captured/escape, meeting a hot girl for exposition?
Old 08-15-2015, 07:57 AM   #22
Skullcrusher

OCC: sorry I haven't inspired as of late. I will post something.

Minuteman puts his had on his stomach and with a grunt he walks towards the ship "Sure thing boss need to take care of something first." he walks up onto the ship slow clenching his cheeks like he is straining to keep something in.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:41 PM   #23
LemmingLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
OCC: sorry I haven't inspired as of late. I will post something.

Minuteman puts his had on his stomach and with a grunt he walks towards the ship "Sure thing boss need to take care of something first." he walks up onto the ship slow clenching his cheeks like he is straining to keep something in.
Minuteman gets past the man at the door, Paul, without further ado. In the upper left hand corner of Minuteman's tactical HUD contact lenses, he sees Paul's look of disgust (an image taken by a satelite of the situation). The image changes to that of a floor plan for the cargo ship.

Cyrus speaks up, "you can go below to the cargo area, to the passenger and engine room on the current level or go up to the surface cargo area or the bridge. What do you think the four rogue's are up to? Where would they be?"

The list of Rogue agents thought to be on the ship are listed again.

79 year old Adam Reid. Former Major, US Army Intelligence. Executive at TechniCAL. Current location: off the ship 10%, lower cargo 30%, engine/passenger accommodations 20%, top deck 20%, bridge 20%

42 year old Glen Coultier. Former Lieutenant, US Coast Guard. Dishonorable discharge. Information security officer at TechniCAL. Current location: off the ship 10%, lower cargo 30%, engine/passenger accommodations 10%, top deck 25%, bridge 25%

34 year old Fred Streater. Former corporal, US army. A computer technician at TechniCAL. FBI records show affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan. Current location: off the ship 15%, lower cargo 25%, engine/passenger accommodations 20%, top deck 20%, bridge 20%

20 year old Elsie Vancleave. Listed as an intern at TechniCAL. Sealed records show a conviction of grand theft auto. Current location: off the ship 25%, lower cargo 25%, engine/passenger accommodations 10%, top deck 20%, bridge 20%
Old 08-18-2015, 10:43 AM   #24
Skullcrusher

Minuteman keeps the act up until he gets inside says to Cyrus,"That's why I am here ain't I? To find out what they are doing. If I had to guess they are laying low and planning their next move. Get me the Quickest route to the lower cargo hold. Send me over a pistol and a knife. Hold off on the suit until I access the situation."

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:38 AM   #25
LemmingLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Minuteman keeps the act up until he gets inside says to Cyrus,"That's why I am here ain't I? To find out what they are doing. If I had to guess they are laying low and planning their next move. Get me the Quickest route to the lower cargo hold. Send me over a pistol and a knife. Hold off on the suit until I access the situation."
Minuteman feels the telltale vibrations of a wormhole forming; and his requisitioned items dropping down into his hands. The knife and the gun are slightly warm at the touch.

The occasional crew member is easy enough to fool. Minuteman knows how to fit in.

The card ID allows Minuteman to slip into the crew elevator. Another jumpsuited driver slips in after; this one has some feminine curves.

"Hey," says the other driver, looking at the elevator doors and not Minuteman.

She is one of four Rogues Minuteman is on the lookout for, Elise Vancleave. Although quite attractive in the form fitting jumpsuit, even well applied makeup doesn't completely hide the dark shadows under her eyes. She drinks straight black coffee from a thermos in one hand while thumb-typing rapidly on her hand held smartphone.

Minuteman can't get a good look at the display of Elise's smartphone before the elevator doors open again.

Elise steps off into the cargo bay with with dozens of cars lined up. These economical cars appear identical but for color and different numbered bar coded tags.

Yellow arrows on the grey floor of the cargo area show drivers how to exit the cargo area to the ramp below.

There are cameras overseeing the vehicles.

A central security office with large windows overseeing each of the four quadrants of the cargo area is manned by just one fellow right now. There are count down clocks showing twenty minutes, probably to sync each phase of car departures.