Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Other Munchkin Games

Old 10-03-2015, 09:47 AM   #1
Renfaust

Default Munchkin Treasure Hunt Rules Clarification Request

I got Munchkin Treasure Hunt yesterday and my family loves it, but we'd like to get clarification on a few rules.

1. Can you move through the entrance on your roll, or do you need to stop at the entrance like you do at the six monster rooms?
2. If you can move through the entrance, can you then go back through the same hallway that you moved out from?
3. When fighting a monster, can you first roll and then decide to play treasures after the roll?
4. If you can play treasures after your roll, can you play permanent treasures after your roll too?
5. If you ask for help, can the player decided to play more treasure cards after the helper rolls, or can only the helper play treasure cards then.

Any clarification would be helpful.

Thank you!

Renfaust
Renfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:42 PM   #2
Hawk139

Default Re: Munchkin Treasure Hunt Rules Clarification Request

Hi,

I think I answered some questions, but if anything I said is wrong I am sure higher powers will correct any mistakes.

1. Can you move through the entrance on your roll, or do you need to stop at the entrance like you do at the six monster rooms?
The rules say you must stop your movement in any room or the entrance, even if you have move left. When you move into the entrance you take a treasure and roll to find what room you go to and fight the monster there.

2. If you can move through the entrance, can you then go back through the same hallway that you moved out from?
N/A since you can't move through the entrance.

3. When fighting a monster, can you first roll and then decide to play treasures after the roll?
You can roll before playing cards, the rules say after adding the roll and your permanents you can and one use treasures to make yourself stronger if you want.

4. If you can play treasures after your roll, can you play permanent treasures after your roll too?
This is a little vague. The rules say you can play one use treasures, but there don't seem to be a "part of turn limit" for playing permanents. I will leave that one up to higher powers to determine.

5. If you ask for help, can the player decided to play more treasure cards after the helper rolls, or can only the helper play treasure cards then.
This one again could be open to interpretation. I would personally say you can play more cards even after a helper comes in, but that's just a guess on my part.

Hope this helps.
Hawk139 is offline   Reply With Quote