Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #11
Grouchy Chris

Default Re: Gaming Ballistic - GURPS Content Posts

I just got around to watching the podcast. Lots of interesting stuff in there, but one thing that Kromm said really made me sit up and pay attention:

Quote:
And since I’m yakking I’ll add one other thing, if you guys, a group of you guys, a group of two or three or four, or all you guys and some other people who write for Pyramid, if all of you guys banded together and conspired and created a little consensus setting and each wrote your little piece of it, and sent us the articles and said “Hey would you be interested in this?”

And if we got enough of them and filled a issue I think Steven and I would at least have the conversation. I’m not making you a promise, but if Steven said this theme could sell? This theme being a consensus setting for some genre that’s never got one, Pyramid-length, by known writers. Steven and I would at least discuss it, we very well may send you a standard rejection notice. Let’s face it that could happen, you have to face that, but I’m saying that. And the reason I’m saying that in this podcast that is lots of people could look at later. If there is enough demand then Steven and I will have enough reason to take seriously, won’t we?
I would be thrilled to learn that this is actually happening.

Tags
blog, blogs, committed aim, dungeon grappling, modern firepower, pass limb