Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Roleplaying in General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2006, 12:38 PM   #10
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default Re: Art for games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander
You'll hate me for saying this, but I just think that there is no way that her Custom Colts could carry 15 rounds of 45. ACP ammunition.
Well, the Glock 21 can carry 13 rounds (short notice, fast research), so an additional 2 rounds isn't too out of the question.

Quote:
I mean, no matter how much you modify the basic design, the M1911 is still going to have a single-stack magazine. You won't get a 15 round magazine in a .45 unless you are willing to have the grip be absurdly broad and the magazine stick out quite a lot.
They're not M1911s (I have one, it's way too small). The GM said he'd find the guns they're modified off of and send it to me. He called them Colts (so I called them "custom Colts").

Quote:
And ST 8? For someone who fires 2 .45 ACPs? You'll be operating at a stiff penalty most of the time.
Her pistols are weighted specifically for her, anyone else using them has a stiff penalty. And there is always recoil compensation.

Quote:
*keeps rambling about perceived illogical genre conventions in games and fiction featuring underaged Japanese supergirls*
Hey, don't look at me, the GM gave me the stats for the guns . . . I figured she'd be using 9mm, he prefered .45 ACP. At least it's not .50 AE.
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art