Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 01-17-2017, 08:35 AM   #1
Nightfire

Default Muchkin Nightmare before Christmas

Hey everyone,

Very new here and hope this isn't a stupid question. My question is, if you do not have a citizenship card can you really do anything? Lets say I have a hat, a ride and a 2 handed card dealt to me when we start. Can I do anything or am I considered a level 1 still with the bonus's from the ride and items?
Nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 10:16 AM   #2
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Muchkin Nightmare before Christmas

Greetings. I moved this to the standard Munchkin Forum because this is still a base game for Munchkin, using the Munchkin rules, and not a Munchkin-themed game that is not a Munchkin base game (like Munchkin Panic or Loot Letter).

Citizenship in Munchkin Nightmare Before Christmas is simply another aspect of your character, and it's not required to have a Citizenship to be able to do anything. Your character is Level 1, and has the bonuses from any Items they can use. If, for some reason, you need a specific Citizenship to use an Item or Ride, then you won't be able to use (and get a bonus from) that Item or Ride until you have that Citizenship.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote