Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 08-24-2017, 01:03 AM   #821
Mailanka

Default Re: Mailanka's Musings -- GURPS Content Post

The last part of the last house of the Alliance: introducing the Tools of House Kain, including the grand force sword, their unique cybernetics and, of course, their unique relics.

I hope you guys have enjoyed the Houses of the Alliance.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:55 AM   #822
Mailanka

It's Patreon Friday, and I have a two-fer, one for my dear patrons, and one for everyone!

First up, I have a Patreon Poll for the Fifth House. My patrons ($5+) get to choose and design a new house for the Psi-Wars galaxy, a hidden or lost house with a mysterious past. If you're a patron, come let your voice be heard! If you're not a patron, I want to announce that if anyone wants to write another house, I will do a round up and post them to my blog. Let me know!

Second, Nemoricus has been ruminating on my four other houses over on his blog. I post links and give a commentary on his commentary. If you haven't had enough of the four houses of the Alliance yet, check it out!
Old 08-31-2017, 07:13 AM   #823
Mailanka

Happy GURPS day, Psi-Wars fans! I hope you enjoyed the Alliance, as now we bring it to a close with the Alliance Summary and Character Considerations. Thanks for reading! I'll see you in September with the next Chapter of Psi-Wars: Philosophy!
Old 09-01-2017, 05:41 AM   #824
Mailanka

Mailanka's Musings State of the Patreon, where I offer the usual preview on the coming Patreon specials, a look at what my blog will be like for the coming month, and the announcement of the first playtest: Tinker Titan Rebel Spy.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:02 AM   #825
Mailanka

A quick Patreon update: For those of you who voted on the House Alexus Poll, the results of the poll (but not the full write-up!) are up now!
Old 09-06-2017, 08:15 AM   #826
Mailanka

Another day and another Patreon Post! Last week I gave my patrons the chance to vote on the mysterious fifth House of Maradon, and they delivered! Now I have the poll results available for those same Patrons to see. If you're a patron, you can check it out here:
Old 09-07-2017, 01:03 AM   #827
Mailanka

Happy GURPS day, today I kick off a new series, the last for this arc of Iteration 6. We have the Empire, we have the Alliance, and now we need our Space Knights, and that means we need to understand the ideologies and philosophies that drive the setting.

So today, I kick off the series on Philosophy with an Introduction to Philosophy in Psi-Wars.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:28 AM   #828
Mailanka

Hey there, fellow GURPSers. It's Patreon Friday (for a long Patreon week!), and I have a doozy for you. For all $1+ patrons ($1!), I have a small philosophy supplement, meant to be used with GURPS Religion, offering ideas and inspirations for devising your own philosophy. Check it out here.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:12 AM   #829
Mailanka

A quick post for my Patrons this weekend: The Neo-Rationalist preview is up (for $3+) and the Tinker Titan Rebel Spy playtest is now open to $5+
Old 09-10-2017, 11:21 PM   #830
Mailanka

Today, I kick off my series on the ivory tower philosophy of Neo-Rationalism with an introduction, which dives into my inspirations and my thought process behind the philosophy.

Tags
blog, blogs, determined attack, telegraphic attack