Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 11-27-2013, 04:51 AM   #1471
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
It's wonderful to see you here and know you're not in the river! Now I'm off to read your post...
...waaah.

I'm tired and it's late so no post from me tonight. Thanksgiving with the boss tomorrow so GM and Snark are off for two days. Eager to get back to this though.
Old 11-28-2013, 05:16 AM   #1472
tHEhERETIC

Puck gave us a lovely opening and I made an offering of Snark to the player-gods waiting for more posts. http://maroon-ed.livejournal.com/tag/snark Alas, holiday and stuff. I'll be online again soon.
Old 11-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #1473
tHEhERETIC

The Baron said hello yesterday. I was in Gangnam on an errand when I saw the traditional Korean "totem" poles on an electronic board. The last one in a sequence was, I swear, a Korean Samedi. Afro-Caribbean face, wearing a farmers' band dance hat http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pungmul. Laughing of course.

The holiday has come at a good time. The more I update the summary, the more I remember the master plan and how it led to this scene. Wait a little while the Snark does her thing and you'll have the right questions to ask our sneaky seraph. Meanwhile I'm talking myself out of a face-lift. Damned Gangnam...

nonbumpiness http://maroon-ed.livejournal.com/156099.html

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 12-01-2013 at 05:32 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #1474
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Quote:
It's wonderful to see you here and know you're not in the river! Now I'm off to read your post...
OK, I've been horrible about posting. After the driver who tried to cross the bridgeless St. Vrain, there was the pilot who crashed near it, and a whole lot of other newspaper and family stuff besides. (My wife has Mysterious Medical Problems lately that are apparently Not Good.)

I have to run for now, but I'll catch up after church.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:19 AM   #1475
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
OK, I've been horrible about posting. After the driver who tried to cross the bridgeless St. Vrain, there was the pilot who crashed near it, and a whole lot of other newspaper and family stuff besides. (My wife has Mysterious Medical Problems lately that are apparently Not Good.)

I have to run for now, but I'll catch up after church.
Here's hoping that Not Good is nowhere near Horrible. I'd pray for you, but with as much blasphemy as I've thrown around...

Grades are coming due--I'll be a little slow on replies myself.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #1476
Dalillama

Quote:
(My wife has Mysterious Medical Problems lately that are apparently Not Good.)
Best wishes on that one.
Dalillama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #1477
tHEhERETIC

Background stuff done today--hopefully get all this thing coherent this weekend.

grumbleGradebooksgrumble

http://maroon-ed.livejournal.com/156327.html
Old 12-09-2013, 06:46 AM   #1478
Rocket Man

Quote:
Here's hoping that Not Good is nowhere near Horrible. I'd pray for you, but with as much blasphemy as I've thrown around...

Grades are coming due--I'll be a little slow on replies myself.
Hey, the good intentions are still understood and appreciated.

The medical struggles are still going on, the answers are still few and my attention is still shot. I'm going to have to put Kane on the shelf again until things are a little more settled. Madame La GM, you have my explicit permission to NPC him as necessary until I'm able to come back into action -- I think his character's been pretty well established by now. :)

Old 12-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #1479
tHEhERETIC

Quote:
Hey, the good intentions are still understood and appreciated.

The medical struggles are still going on, the answers are still few and my attention is still shot. I'm going to have to put Kane on the shelf again until things are a little more settled. Madame La GM, you have my explicit permission to NPC him as necessary until I'm able to come back into action -- I think his character's been pretty well established by now. :)
Thanks for the heads up, and good wishes of course.

Kane's character, yes, but I've got three NPCs not counting Corat and Ryuki already in the room. I'm heavily biased on outcome here, so I'd prefer a little more input from the outside.

I'll post more OOC tonight, laying down the scenario more explicitly and asking the other players about objectives and the like. If there's another player you trust with the old cowboy, that would be right handy too.

Catch y'all in about eight hours.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #1480
Rocket Man

Quote:

I'll post more OOC tonight, laying down the scenario more explicitly and asking the other players about objectives and the like. If there's another player you trust with the old cowboy, that would be right handy too.
I trust everyone in this group, frankly. I've even played with two of them in direct chat RPG. If anyone feels comfortable taking him, I feel comfortable letting them. Let me know and I'll email the character sheet.

Tags
in nomine