Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin

Old 07-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #11
Ant

Default Re: Munchkin Dragons Four More

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinc View Post
Hmm, I wonder if it would be better to just get them off eBay. I called all my local comics and games shops and none of them have it. One of them does stock GameTradeMagazine, but they are already up to issue 185. This must have been released a while back or something.
If you do have to go the ebay route don't get the cards on ebay, get GTM issue 186 on ebay. Wayyyyyy cheaper than any auction on the promo cards will end up.

I'm so excited for this. I've hunted down every dragon I could manage and submitted probably 5 different dragon cards myself, including the gummy wyrm, though they didn't appear to use mine it somehow still adds to my excitement for these cards.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:48 PM   #12
Ghornet

Quote:
Hmm, I wonder if it would be better to just get them off eBay. I called all my local comics and games shops and none of them have it. One of them does stock GameTradeMagazine, but they are already up to issue 185. This must have been released a while back or something.
Apparently 168 was a typo and it's 186 so I'd double check with you FLGS before going to the e-bay route. If they're sold out they maybe still be able to get a copy for you. Mine is.
Game Changers & Holiday Suprise
Ghornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:56 PM   #13
collinc

Grr...alright well someone needs to outbid me on this auction that Sativa posted. :p
collinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:10 PM   #14
Ant

Quote:
Grr...alright well someone needs to outbid me on this auction that Sativa posted. :p
LOL!

I nearly did, that's when the idea to search for GTM 186 hit me. It should have been obvious but all I was thinking was "I must have these munchkin cards!"

Fear not though, someone will outbid you unfortunatley it might just be 10 seconds before the auction ends.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:34 PM   #15
Sativa Psyborg

Quote:
It pains me to see people trying to make a quick buck of lack off information. I saw someone posted a copy of Munchkin Oz for $50 on ebay just the other day. Despicable!
Sativa Psyborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:40 PM   #16
collinc

Haha not your fault at all. I thought the 168 was fishy but I figured I would bid anyway.
collinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:38 PM   #17
Maple9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
I'm so excited for this. I've hunted down every dragon I could manage and submitted probably 5 different dragon cards myself, including the gummy wyrm, though they didn't appear to use mine it somehow still adds to my excitement for these cards.
How many dragon cards have there been?! (Outside the two boosters and the four promos from gtm) I love dragons haha thanks
Maple9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:11 PM   #18
steverogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
Most game stores get copies of GTM; it's the Alliance Distribution house magazine. You can ask your store to get a couple of extra copies and save one for you; many will do it for free and the rest will ask a buck or something nominal like that.
GTM has a $3.95 SRP
Old 07-30-2015, 06:13 AM   #19
goose

Anyone know of a place that ships this to Canada? It's sold out all over, or doesn't ship to my country. Only store in my "area" that carries this magazine is 3 hours away and don't have the issue.
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:10 AM   #20
Mister Ed

I checked at my comics/game shop. They had the issue, but they get them from a central office and they aren't sealed when they get them, so...no cards. I'll check at Guardian Games this weekend (I hope), but find it likely that any copies they were willing to pass on have already been spoken for.
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote