Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 02-17-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
Sorenant

Default Alternative Disadvantages for DF3 Reptilian Races

Lizardman, being my favorite fantasy race, is something I've been wanting to introduce into my games for a while but I always held it off because their disadvantages seems pretty crippling to be used among humans (-5 reaction penalty, risk of being attacked by otherwise well-meaning citizens). I finally decided to do something about it and follows below my ideas but I'm too hesitant to do this without some outside input so I would appreciate any feedback.
For the Lizard Man, I'll drop the existing disadvantages then add Social Stigma (Barbarian) and either Mild Shyness (as per Banestorm Reptile Man) or Oblivious (physiology and psychology different from the standard humans). Template cost goes up to [40]
For the Dragon-Blooded I'll also drop the existing disadvantages then add Social Stigma (Minority Group) and Overconfidence. I'm wondering if I should reduce it to Second Class Citizens (like the Jews in Roma Arcana) and remove the dragon reputation. Either way the template cost would also go up to [40].
Sorenant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
df3, dragon-blood, lizard man, racial template