Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #841
Stabliser

Default Re: Ogre Kickstarter

If the ogre kickstarter goes over $782,000 will the carwars kickstarter have a zombies counter sheet? - or maybe a whole supplement type goal ? ;)
I mean, who wouldn't enjoy driving offensively over them.
Stabliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #842
Christopher Winkels

A couple of hours back someone mentioned Ogre polo shirts with an embroidered silhouette (reminiscent - and tweaking the nose - of a certain brand by Ralph Lauren). No text. Can I just say I would be behind this to the tune of $100 for a pair of those polos (100% cotton, if you please).

We middle aged guys need something we can wear around the office without raising the hackles of those less enlightened!
Christopher Winkels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #843
LordArach

I can't wait until the patches get put up on Kickstarter so I can throw more money at SJ!

Praise "Bob"!
LordArach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #844
D351

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordArach View Post
I can't wait until the patches get put up on Kickstarter so I can throw more money at SJ!
I hope they go on w23 as well. I asked my g/f about tossing in a bit more for patches... It wasn't pretty.
D351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #845
LordArach

Quote:
Originally Posted by D351 View Post
I hope they go on w23 as well. I asked my g/f about tossing in a bit more for patches... It wasn't pretty.
LOL! Yeah. My wife doesn't care to hear about it anymore. I got her to the point her eyes glazed over, and now I can get whatever I want as long as I don't try to tell her about the awesomeness of Ogre anymore.

Praise "Bob"!
LordArach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #846
chriswtham

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordArach View Post
LOL! Yeah. My wife doesn't care to hear about it anymore. I got her to the point her eyes glazed over, and now I can get whatever I want as long as I don't try to tell her about the awesomeness of Ogre anymore.
hahahahaha
chriswtham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #847
GEVJockey

4420 units have been pre-ordered.

The last 24 hours increased the amount pledged by about $35K and increased the backer count by 219 to reach 4197 (Avg dropping -1 to 9 new backers per hour).

Average pledge per backer since inception is pretty much rock steady at $158.66. The average pledge today was $160.35.

We surpassed the $650K and $651K stretch goal levels in one day after topping the dual stretch goals yesterday. The Car Wars stretch goal needs 215 new backers. The final stretch goal of $750K needs 530 new backers. (The magic goal of $782K needs 732 new backers).

The international group accounts for $60.6K of the pledges and 336 units pre-ordered. There were 22 new international backers today.

The unallocated pledges continue to increase and is now at $46.8K, more than twice the value of the original $20K goal.

Projecting through the next 64 hours, the Kickstarter will see 4929 units pre-ordered and $751K in pledges, thus if the trend from the last four days continues, it looks like we'll squeak past the final stretch goal.
GEVJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #848
JLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabliser View Post
If the ogre kickstarter goes over $782,000 will the carwars kickstarter have a zombies counter sheet? - or maybe a whole supplement type goal ? ;)
I mean, who wouldn't enjoy driving offensively over them.
Now that's a great idea! I'd definitely go for that -- hear us Steve?

If he's willing to do Ogrethulhu, then why NOT Car Wars of the Undead?
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:21 AM   #849
Stabliser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
Now that's a great idea! I'd definitely go for that -- hear us Steve?

If he's willing to do Ogrethulhu, then why NOT Car Wars of the Undead?
And then Carwar pirates of the Caribbean ... No, wait, that's getting silly, but ... Aliens at the drive-in, B-movie aliens become real... No, Stop it!
Stabliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #850
JLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabliser View Post
And then Carwar pirates of the Caribbean ... No, wait, that's getting silly, but ... Aliens at the drive-in, B-movie aliens become real... No, Stop it!
And My Little Pony Car Wars, and Car Wars of Fashion (you have to deliver the latest designs to Milan, or die trying...).

Speaking of jumping the shark.... *ahem*
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote