Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 09-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #41
Sylver
MIB

Default Re: In Nomine: The Mile Higher Club (IC)

Her eyes light up.

"Mitch", she cries joyfully and gives him an enthusiastic hug.
"I'm so happy to finally met you!"

She carefully tunes her Resonance to Mitch..
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:05 PM   #42
Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver
Her eyes light up.

"Mitch", she cries joyfully and gives him an enthusiastic hug.
"I'm so happy to finally met you!"

She carefully tunes her Resonance to Mitch..
As the woman enters the shop he murrmers quickly to the other man "We will talk about it later." Then as the woman gives him a large hug he lets out a startled squeak, rather unbecoming to a Seraph. He carefuly disentangles himself from her and takes a step back "I beg your pardon Miss, but do we know eatch other?
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #43
Sylver
MIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
As the woman enters the shop he murrmers quickly to the other man "We will talk about it later." Then as the woman gives him a large hug he lets out a startled squeak, rather unbecoming to a Seraph. He carefuly disentangles himself from her and takes a step back "I beg your pardon Miss, but do we know eatch other?
"Well, not exactly.. You see.. Hmm.. Would this lovely gentleman be Gerhard Reuter?"
Old 09-07-2007, 07:10 PM   #44
Puck

Quote:
"Well, not exactly.. You see.. Hmm.. Would this lovely gentleman be Gerhard Reuter?"
Mitch remains silent, allowing the other man to answer the question.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:18 AM   #45
Sylver
MIB

"Well, he fits the description.. *So* like Wyatt to forget to mention where he's sending our guests.. I had to find out by looking for him at the hotel.. Oh, and I would love to meet everyone before the next Chior performance, seeing as the last one didn't go so well. We should really synchronize ourselves. I know where to get the best hot chocolate in town! We should all meet there to organize our playlist."

OOC - Puck, Methariel, since I'm using a special Resonance check to find this out, what does my character need to do to get you to trust her, at least for the time being?

Hugs!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:34 PM   #46
tHEhERETIC

((GM here--don't forget Nain!!!

Also, do folks want to try for a chat game on the 23rd, 1pm California time? I don't have any big crisis planned for it...yet...just some characters for you folks to interact with. How's everybody's schedule?

Crossposted to the OOC thread.))
Old 09-09-2007, 11:04 PM   #47
Puck

Quote:
"Well, he fits the description.. *So* like Wyatt to forget to mention where he's sending our guests.. I had to find out by looking for him at the hotel.. Oh, and I would love to meet everyone before the next Chior performance, seeing as the last one didn't go so well. We should really synchronize ourselves. I know where to get the best hot chocolate in town! We should all meet there to organize our playlist."

OOC - Puck, Methariel, since I'm using a special Resonance check to find this out, what does my character need to do to get you to trust her, at least for the time being?

Hugs!
Mitch's eyes flicker at the mention of "Choir performance" and he smiles a bit "Ah yes, it was a bit rough wasn't it. How do you know Wyatt?" He glances at his watch "As for hot chocolate we're meeting a fellow member of our "Choir" at the Blue Dog coffeehouse. Perhaps we should all meet there."

OOC: As for trust, probably saying who she serves, while his resonace is on.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #48
Methariel

Shenmachel is looking a little bit confused, but then recovers. So his arrival was known by someone else. But whom?

"Well, I must confess that I am surprised. But you presumed correctly, madame, I go by 'Gerhard Reuter'. And what is your name, if I may ask?
And, to add this question, which Choir do you sing in?
But I do second Mitch's idea to meet at the 'Blue Dog' - whatever that exactly means."

[OOC: Well, concerning Shenmachel's state of mind I think that he'll trust the "flower-woman" if she - being an angel - said whom she served or made an - honest - comment on the positive worth of Christianity (preferably Catholicism) to lead people to Salvation/their Destinies, expressing her personal view, all the while his resonance is "on". (Which it still is for some moments to come. How she bends the conversation in that direction is her business, I fear.)
Another option is fighting alongside with him, so that he can throw a "Laurencian Seraph"-glance at her.]

Last edited by Methariel; 09-10-2007 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Clarification, I hope
Methariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:04 AM   #49
Sylver
MIB

She laughs.
"C's an old flame! Or rather, an old friend. My name here is Jasmine, though my Choir name is.." She sings her name, Rina-el (which roughly translates as God's Joy), "and I follow Flowers. May I join you at the Blue Dog?"
Old 09-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #50
rudeboyscott

Aaron Reliford sat in the cool comfort of the airplane, a placid look on his face. It had been a grueling tour of the U.S. His scheduled speaking engagements and personal consultations would have exhausted a mortal, without the situation involving the Shedite in St. Louis. Aaron was reasonable sure the possessed was on the right track again, but was certainly more interested by the young man's sister. There was a woman who held great promise, and Aaron had made it a point to take note of the girl, with a silent promise to check on her next time he traveled to the midwest.

The last page of a book always brought a sense of satisfaction to Aaron, the corporeal role of Aaronebat, Elohite of Destiny. For Aaron/Aaronebat, the completion of a good story, the final step from dream to reality, was something to be savored. He let his mind wander back, to his days as one of Blandine's servants. Although satisfying in its own way, he much prefered the concrete, nuts and bolts approach favored by his current Superior, Yves. Of course there was that time frame when his judgement faltered, and of course redemption had stripped him down to a handful of forces, but it had all happened for a reason. Of course.

Aaron finished the novel he was reading and started poking around for something else. The novel was trite, definitely formulaic, but the author held promise. The writing style reminded him of a book he stumbled across in Yves' library once...but of course, that particular tale had yet to be written. Try as he might, he couldn't recall the writer of that potential tale, and scratched his graying hair contempatively. Aaron tapped a note into his blackberry to try and locate that book next time he was "home," as he couldn't remember the author's name at the moment.

He picked up the in-flight catalog and found a note penned inside: "Wisdom seeks Understanding. Hekhmah. This is not a personal ad. If you are calm and speak truth, you are needed in the City of Angels."

Aaron looked around. He was sitting in business class on the left side if you were looking towards the cockpit. Across the aisle a disheveled blond man was napping in his chair, the kind of guy who wasn't likely to be able to afford business class seats. Aaron extended his long legs and eased his considerable bulk into the aisle. Aaron was built like a football linebacker, and even a long trip in the relatively comfortable business class seats made him achy. A less...objective...being might even find the accomodations rather irritable, but Aaron tried to remain above such concerns.

Aaron put up his resonance, trying to gather how the man would react to being awakened. The results were encouraging, so Aaron tapped him gently on the shoulder. "Hekhmah."

The man yawned, blinked, and sat up. He affected a slightly crazed look, though Aaron couldn't be absolutely sure it was an affectation. "And what does that make you?"

Aaron allowed the tiniest smile, by way of communication. "Binah, of course. Are you a choral singer?"
rudeboyscott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in nomine