Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #501
zoncxs

Default Re: [OOC] Weird Supers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemmingLord View Post
Fidelis/Danilo wants to get to the home of one of the victims, offer condolances and hugs, and try to get them thinking of who might be involved while Majokko reads them for clues which may tell us why this group was attacked... Ideally GD could play video games with kids hanging about at the home when they challenge him to Mortal Kombat like games.
and lose to them in those games lol.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #502
The General

Getting a post up tonight. Very sorry, I've had the player's equivalent of writer's block. In the future, I think it would probably be best if we did something like

At the Russian embassy

at the start of our posts, ESPECIALLY when the group is split up - the fact that there are duplicate Streakers doesn't really help my reading comprehension ability either. Just a suggestion!
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #503
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Getting a post up tonight. Very sorry, I've had the player's equivalent of writer's block. In the future, I think it would probably be best if we did something like

At the Russian embassy

at the start of our posts, ESPECIALLY when the group is split up - the fact that there are duplicate Streakers doesn't really help my reading comprehension ability either. Just a suggestion!
I shall endeavor to do so in the future.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #504
Skullcrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDJ View Post
I shall endeavor to do so in the future.

I am glad I am in a separate thread for now. This thread gives me a head ache.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #505
zoncxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
I am glad I am in a separate thread for now. This thread gives me a head ache.
lol yeah, having to keep track of where we are is a bit confusing. I think I am in a car, not sure though.

EDIT:: so is it safe to assume that we all now know that the cops are hunting nightwatch now?
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #506
Michael Thayne

This is embarrassing to have to say, but can people confirm for me that Cee and Streaker #1 are in the dorm, and everyone else is in the car headed for one of the places where the victim's families live? I had been confused about that myself, and I think I've got it right now but want to make sure before we proceed.
Michael Thayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #507
ErhnamDJ

OOC: Sounds right. If Cee is able to provide her blessing to Majokko, then we would stop off there first for that, but we would then be immediately heading to check out the crime scene.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #508
roguebfl
Dog of Lysdexics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Thayne View Post
This is embarrassing to have to say, but can people confirm for me that Cee and Streaker #1 are in the dorm, and everyone else is in the car headed for one of the places where the victim's families live? I had been confused about that myself, and I think I've got it right now but want to make sure before we proceed.
I'm a little confused on where the car is heading, but Rosie deftly not the the one driving so that does matter. Other than that
I would say that about right before I think was Streaker in the Car took off to the night watch last sighting.

Would Streak pause long enough so Rosie could get a telepathic touch back up before taking off? Remember Rosie had dropped it to increase her chances at reading the alien's mind.
roguebfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #509
Lamech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Thayne View Post
Yup Cee is in the dorm.
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #510
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguebfl View Post
Would Streak pause long enough so Rosie could get a telepathic touch back up before taking off? Remember Rosie had dropped it to increase her chances at reading the alien's mind.
She would, though with every passing second it becomes less likely she will be able to find Nightwatch.

Tags
weird supers