Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 04-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #461
Skullcrusher

Default Re: [OOC] Weird Supers

I am fine with that but explain what "It" was. Since he no longer has it I assume?

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #462
Michael Thayne

No, this is a limitation he's adding to one of Mythos' powers.
Michael Thayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #463
Michael Thayne

Also, rbfl, ideas on Rosie's school, where her family (particularly her mother) lives, how close they are to base, and their likely response to the aliens thing? Her father will probably not want her too close to base, and will want to get a plan to go somewhere fairly rural and not likely to be a target if shooting starts.
Michael Thayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #464
roguebfl
Dog of Lysdexics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Thayne View Post
Also, rbfl, ideas on Rosie's school, where her family (particularly her mother) lives, how close they are to base, and their likely response to the aliens thing? Her father will probably not want her too close to base, and will want to get a plan to go somewhere fairly rural and not likely to be a target if shooting starts.
Well if you have her Dad at West Point, then Upper Manhatten or the Bronx is side of the city the makes most sense. if You have him in Fort Hamilton then Bronx or Staten Island makes the most sense.

Rosie Mother is out of the picture for quite a while, I never came up with a why but anything appropriated for a supers game have fun with (like if you want Rosie to be (unknowingly) a Second Generation Mutant and there was some secret reason for her mother to have to disappeared when Rosie was very young run with it. the story Rosie grew up with will be more mundane cover story. Give her cousins or Gandparents in some rural location (she moved around alot so the family home town could be any where) that is a 'back up' location works. Though when you settel on her Dad's Rank please do tell me as that one thing Rosie would know about her dad's work even if the rest is classified.
roguebfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #465
zoncxs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
I am fine with that but explain what "It" was. Since he no longer has it I assume?
My strength has a visible aura, so when i use my max strength you can tell. Basically without it my picture would not have that aura in it lol
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:58 PM   #466
The General

So what are we supposed to be doing right now?
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #467
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
So what are we supposed to be doing right now?
I think we've all just gotten in the car and are going to pick up Rosie. We're waiting to see what plays out between her and her parents, I think.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #468
zoncxs

Quote:
If Streaker doesn't get Rosie to translate first, the man will translate for the women, and then she says in English, "We don't know." They're surprised when Rosie butts in telepathically. After pausing for a second, they then nod. "What do you want?" the woman asks in English.

(OOC: I'd like to speed this along. It logically shouldn't take all afternoon, so it should theoretically be done before the hunt for Nightwatch begins. Would be helpful to have an IC and an OOC answer to this question, and OOC what approach you plan to take, then I can tell you how it resolves.)
well, when she first split we were at the dorm/apartment. then we got in a car; drove; found the place with the angel; found the angel; and are now heading back. it is safe to say that what is happening in japan already took place, it would be a few hours already from when she first split and where we are now. so DJ just needs to rap up his little bit in japan (I believe it shouldn't be any longer than a 'thanks for the info, will keep in touch') once that is done we can move on.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #469
ErhnamDJ

Quote:
(OOC: I'd like to speed this along. It logically shouldn't take all afternoon, so it should theoretically be done before the hunt for Nightwatch begins. Would be helpful to have an IC and an OOC answer to this question, and OOC what approach you plan to take, then I can tell you how it resolves.)
Well, the goal here is to find out if Millennium Man is capable of helping, and if so also willing to do so.

What that would entail is someone actually sharing some knowledge of what's going on around here, and on a very basic level.
ErhnamDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #470
Skullcrusher

Guys the day finally came when my work put in security feature to block websites like this. As a result my posting will be limited to or twice a day typical around 11 to 12 pm ESt and after 4 pm est. Sorry for any lull in the game due to this.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weird supers