Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Christopher R. Rice

Default Ravens N' Pennies - GURPS Content Posts

I plan on using this thread to promote my GURPS posts on my personal blog (this is to weed out some of the other stuff I post). I've got a couple of different columns (see below). These are in addition to my Session Recaps for my own GURPS campaigns.
  • Boil and Bubble: Posts on all things magical and occult.
  • Carpe Blogiem: A catchall category where I talk about everything from my blog itself to my own games, movies as RPG, etc. - it's the daytime programming of my blog, you never know what might show up.
  • Gamemaster's Guidepost: Advice on how to run games, specific genres, etc.
  • Melee Academy/GURPS 101: This has been covered by Doug here and here. Most of my posts will probably involve magic, psi, etc.
  • Session Recaps: I've currently only got my Weird Horror campaign up (I run four), and since this is the current campaign I am running, I am disinclined to add back sessions from the others (for now).
  • The Hurt Locker: New gadgets, gear, artifacts, and other equipment. Includes load-outs in the style of GURPS Loadouts: Low-Tech Armor, GURPS Loadouts: Monster Hunters, and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 13: Loadouts.
  • Triple Threat: Each post is about a specific creature (currently Cthulhu based) that have statistics for generic campaigns, Dungeon Fantasy games, or Monster Hunters games.

I'll probably update this thread (and my blog) every Tuesday and Thursday.

Latest GURPS Book: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves
Latest TFT Book: The Sunken Library

Become a Patron!

Last edited by Christopher R. Rice; 05-01-2018 at 05:10 AM.
Christopher R. Rice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blogs