Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 11-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
naraht

Default Writeup of Soldekai?

Is there any sort of writeup for the Canon Soldekai out there? I was thinking about him and a few thoughts came to mind...

He probably doesn't actually have that many Choir attunements. Most of the ones for Fire would get in the way if he had to go Corporeal and I just don't see that many of the other AA's Malakite attunements being useful to him.

He certainly has all of the Friend/Vassal/Master and probably everything else that isn't Choir Specific.

18 Forces. No word. Control of more resources than most of the Minor Archangels and if not a actual member of the Seraphim council, one of the more frequent visitors/presenters.

Any other thoughts?
naraht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Writeup of Soldekai?

The only material I'm aware of is what's on page 57 of Superiors 3.

He has all the Distinctions, plus a unique one that puts him above all the angels of Fire save Gabriel herself: "Chamberlain of the Legions of Flame." He also has "an Ofanite servant with an impressive choice of transportation"...

The writeup also says that "Laurence finds much in Soldekai to value," so perhaps he has the Malakite of The Sword attunement. (It doesn't really help in his work, but it doesn't hurt, either...)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gabriel