Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin Collectible Card Game

Old 08-29-2019, 06:35 AM   #1
Cactus Jack

Default New Heroes

Hi all,

So while counting my booster packs in the Desolation box I received, I noticed that there was a generic hero underneath the packs.

(I had been looking for the alternate heroes)

This made me look in my Fashion box, and I found another one in there.

(Very cool)

Both of them have the ability to move a card from my discard to the bottom of my deck.
This could work well in a spill deck I imagine.
Any other deck building thoughts? And are there other generic hero abilities out there?
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 09:10 AM   #2
Malkavman

Default Re: New Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack View Post

Any other deck building thoughts? And are there other generic hero abilities out there?
I have many deck-building thoughts! My channel has a section labeled "Deck Measuring Contest" which is my deck breakdown videos of a selection of my decks that I have showcased. I need to do more(Time permitting).

And so far, all of the Generic heroes have the same ability(Goldfish, Flamingo, Alpaca, Beetle, MIB)

"I wouldn't even take a whiz on this! I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
Malkavman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:56 AM   #3
Trapt888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkavman View Post
I have many deck-building thoughts! My channel has a section labeled "Deck Measuring Contest" which is my deck breakdown videos of a selection of my decks that I have showcased. I need to do more(Time permitting).

And so far, all of the Generic heroes have the same ability(Goldfish, Flamingo, Alpaca, Beetle, MIB)
You missed tardigrade!
Trapt888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 05:29 PM   #4
Malkavman

Indeed I did! good catch! I keep forgetting about him because the card is so wee.

"I wouldn't even take a whiz on this! I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
Malkavman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heroes