Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS > GURPS Character Assistant

Old 04-21-2019, 04:09 PM   #1
Ragabash Moon

Default Huge Weapons Reflected on Character Sheet?

As the subject says, how do I get the Huge Weapons ST perk to actually reflect on my equipment list? As of now my Pistols is 15 and ST is 10, so I'm at a -2 penalty on my Desert Eagle making my skill 13, however I have two levels of Huge Weapons ST...

EDIT: Okay, finally figured out a way to do it, but was wondering if there is a more efficient way than manually editing every weapon's minst stat down two points?

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.

Last edited by Ragabash Moon; 04-21-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Figured it out?
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:36 PM   #2
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: Huge Weapons Reflected on Character Sheet?

No. You can target the minST tag, so you could get a modifier or something to handle that for each weapon affected. But there's no way to globally target minST across the board, so there's no way to do it more easily than just a few clicks to edit a weapon.

This is the kind of thing I would like to know about as I work on GCA5, though, so that I can see about supporting this sort of stuff. I'll make note of it so maybe we can do it more easily in the future.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:55 AM   #3
Ragabash Moon

Default Re: Huge Weapons Reflected on Character Sheet?

Alright cool, so I can just manually edit the MinST on her weapons to be lower, to compensate for the perk. Pretty sure that's the only thing MinST affects, so it shouldn't cause any issues.

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
huge weapons