Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 08-09-2020, 05:10 AM   #21
ParadoxGames

Default Re: Discord

There are several adventures on the Discord group, but even if you're not looking for a play-by-post game, Discord has lots more to offer TFT fans:
  • Updates on new products and crowdfund campaigns
  • Chat with many old-school veterans to the game
  • Meet with content creators
  • Ask rules questions and have them answered, usually quickly
  • Art gallery for sharing original counters, photos of miniature setups, and more
  • Sneak previews of modules, art, and more
  • Steve Jackson himself may visit
  • There's even a radio station; level 13 members and above can DJ
  • Voice chat, or adventuring, like a party line
  • Dice apps
  • And more.

If you're not a member, but love the game, why not stop by and visit? It's an awesome place because of the active members.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:03 PM   #22
ParadoxGames

One of the things people enjoy about the TFT Discord server is conducting play-by-post adventures in real time. Most of the games died down except one, and a second on hold, so there are many channels available for anyone who wants to begin an adventure or even a Melee/Wizard skirmish. What's nice about this form of playing is that there's a written record of an adventure, much like an annotated chess game. Spectators can read or study this account as it unfolds in real time, or after the fact. With many open channels, now is a good time to try an online game. There are many members, so you may ask for people to join (or oppose) you and someone will.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:26 PM   #23
TippetsTX

The TFT Server just crashed. Several us were posting just minutes ago, but it's gone now.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:09 PM   #24
Shostak

Hacked by the Mnoren, no doubt.
Shostak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:19 PM   #25
TippetsTX

I have emailed Tollenkar, but there's been no response yet. Hopefully, he knows the right spell to cast.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:46 PM   #26
Bill_in_IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippetsTX View Post
I have emailed Tollenkar, but there's been no response yet. Hopefully, he knows the right spell to cast.
I'm glad that it's not just me. Should we cast an Aid spell his direction?
Bill_in_IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 08:35 AM   #27
Nils_Lindeberg

I just started another server so we don't lose any people until Tollenkar is back or we know what happened?

I have a link here:
https://discord.gg/WzkuKf94Nh

I will make any old members from Tollenkar's server an admin. So this will be a group effort to stay on line on Discord, and not some sort of coup attempt. If the invite doesn't work try sending me a friends request on Discord and then the link should definitely work.
Quirky2 #0855

Let's keep the games going and hope we don't lose any members until we are back on track again.

If for some reason Tollenkar isn't coming back as admin, I will put this server into the hands of the admins, but that is hopefully a problem we don't have to face.

Last edited by Nils_Lindeberg; 08-11-2022 at 04:45 AM.
Nils_Lindeberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 10:26 AM   #28
Bill_in_IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils_Lindeberg View Post
I just started another server so we don't lose any people until Tollenkar is back or we know what happened?

I have a link here:
https://discord.gg/My8y98vw

I will make any old members from Tollenkar's server an admin. So this will be a group effort to stay on line on Discord, and not some sort of coup attempt. If the invite doesn't work try sending me a friends request on Discord and then the link should definitely work.
Quirky2 #0855

Let's keep the games going and hope we don't lose any members until we are back on track again.

If for some reason Tollenkar isn't coming back as admin, I will put this server into the hands of the admins, but that is hopefully a problem we don't have to face.
I thank you for your efforts on this.
Bill_in_IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 09:07 AM   #29
Aknorian

Remove post

Last edited by Aknorian; 07-13-2022 at 09:57 AM.
Aknorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 08:08 AM   #30
Were-dat

Does anyone know what happened to the Fantasy Trip discord? I was part of it for a while now and then in the last couple days it just disappeared, and all the links are expired.
Were-dat is offline   Reply With Quote