Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > The Fantasy Trip

Old 08-17-2018, 01:14 AM   #1
Wayne

Default [OFF] Total Disorganisation

Sorry about the very off-topic post (well sort of, TFT does get a mention).

After reading about Guy McLimore's involvement in Star Trek the RPG, I decided to dig out my old copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Kane View Post
And, let us never forget the *other* great Guy McLimore adventure: Ghosts of Conscience, from his FASA Star Trek: the role-playing game - hands down the single best adventure, I have ever played in my life - which was better composed than most of the entire 3rd season of Star Trek; to boot!

Guy hit it so far out of the park with Ghosts of Conscience, that ball is still in orbit.
JK
Reading through the scenario (which miraculously I found in the correct box) I knew I'd need the blue prints of the Enterprise. I was planning to run it with GURPS rules as a one shot.

So I dug out the blue prints box, only to discover the USS Enterprise plans, the map from SJG/Isaac Asimov Star Trader's game, AND my original copies of the TFT GM screen!

I'm now frantically opening old boxes (my most recent find was a Illuminati rules in Hacker).

Okay, you can return to regular programming.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote