Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Munchkin > Munchkin 101

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #11
DoomedDuck

Default Re: Munchkin Rule Clarifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel792 View Post
I also need help understanding the rule about carrying potions. Are you saying that I can place a potion or one shot item on the table and turn it sideways to carry the item but not equip it "in order to free up space in my hand" and still use that item when i am in combat?

two other questions,

1. can a two other players team up to use a "wandering monster card" against another player. for example I have a wandering monster card, player "B" has a lvl 18 monster. Can I give player "B: my wandering monster card in order to player it against Player "C".

2. and this kind of ties in to question 1. is trading or giving cards to other player even allowed?
First part, yes.

1 and 2) Only Items can be traded (Items are cards with a gold value or the words "No Value" listed in the bottom right corner). Also, Items have to be played to the table to be traded, so cards cannot be traded from someones hand, and cards cannot go back into your hand once they are on the table. So, no, you cannot team up with someone else to play wandering monster because you cannot trade Wandering Monster cards or Monster cards.
DoomedDuck is offline   Reply With Quote