Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 04-26-2005, 05:29 AM   #1
MIB Control
Julie Yeager/MIB Control

Default Online resources

Following on from the Book Sticky (which I will fill in from home), I thought it might be useful to post some online sources that people use - my ulterior motive being an IN campaign which I am due to start running shortly.

Opinions?
www.sjgames.com
MIB Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:12 AM   #2
EDG

Default Re: Online resources

What sorts of sources are you looking for?
EDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:06 AM   #3
Glamourweaver

http://www.amadan.org/Innomine.htm

This is really the only page I've actually pulled things from whole-cloth. There are other pages from which I get inspiration certainly (particularly in my current work to get write-ups for the Dead & MIA Superiors), but this is the only one where I've literally printed stuff off and placed them inside In Nomine books for myself & players to use (I have the Dark Malakim rules sitting in the back of "Fall of the Malakim" for example).

If you are asking about non-IN resources that are still usefull in IN games, then nothing will ever top pantheon.org ... especially for any game involving the Old Gods.
Glamourweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:33 AM   #4
MIB Control
Julie Yeager/MIB Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDG
What sorts of sources are you looking for?

Well anything really. List of names, suggested thethers, etc. Anything GMs come accross that they think is useful
www.sjgames.com
Old 04-27-2005, 08:04 AM   #5
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Might I suggest the In Nomine Collection?

In particular, it has "Bible Names" and some lists with what would work well with some Words. And at the risk of sounding corny, lots, lots more.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:26 AM   #6
MIB Control
Julie Yeager/MIB Control

Cool site Beth - one of my favourites to browse during the day, and I am sure a lot of people will find it useful - I know I do!
www.sjgames.com
Old 07-05-2005, 10:09 PM   #7
FireDrakeK

here is a question, i made some new in nomine sheets and i don't know who- or where to upload them, plus i'd love to upload some of my wordbound angels and their rights when they happen (Akuma Korosu, lesser angel of Hardcore, "hey hell had one, all i had to do was knock some teeth")
FireDrakeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:31 AM   #8
EDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDrakeK
here is a question, i made some new in nomine sheets and i don't know who- or where to upload them, plus i'd love to upload some of my wordbound angels and their rights when they happen (Akuma Korosu, lesser angel of Hardcore, "hey hell had one, all i had to do was knock some teeth")
If you just want to put your files on the web, there are dozens (if not hundreds) of free web hosts; for various reasons - including that I'm just not familiar with them anymore - I can't recommend one over the other.

If you want your files on the In Nomine Collection, please send an e-mail to the address below (in my .sig) telling me about the files - how large they are, what their file format is, etc. Do not e-mail the files themselves.
EDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
robkelk
Untitled

(This post originally had its own thread - please let me know about new and updated "location" websites there, and I'll update this post with them.)

In Nomine Virtual Atlas

I've gathered up all the links I could find to writeups of "real-world" locations in In Nomine terms, and thought I'd share.

Information in printed materials (canonical) is referenced by book title and linked where e23 releases exist; information on the Web (non-canonical) is referenced by URL.

Locations are listed by continent. If there's more than one location writeup in a political area (state in the USA, country elsewhere), that area gets its own heading in the list.

Africa
No known online writeups.

Asia

Australia

Europe

North America

USA

California
Texas
Elsewhere in the USA

South America

Oceania and Antarctica
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.

Last edited by robkelk; 08-05-2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: added Mainz, Germany; separated Europe and Asia into their own sections; added placeholder sections for continents that don't
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #10
MIB4223

I've created this Google map of Tethers. E-mail me (elohite [at] gmail DOT com) if you'd like to contribute.
MIB4223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advancement, character points, meta