Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 05-23-2018, 09:08 AM   #41
phayman53

Default Re: [Supers] Enter the Shadowguard - a Marvel Reboot Story

That does sound like a fun fight. Quick question: regarding the damage to the armor with the M-16 AP rounds that was exploited by the other heros, are there official rules you were following, or was that GM improv?
phayman53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #42
Phantasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by phayman53 View Post
That does sound like a fun fight. Quick question: regarding the damage to the armor with the M-16 AP rounds that was exploited by the other heros, are there official rules you were following, or was that GM improv?
Mostly improv. I have a (sometimes annoying) tendency to go for the cooler visual than the RAW at times for games like this.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:45 PM   #43
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
Mostly improv. I have a (sometimes annoying) tendency to go for the cooler visual than the RAW at times for games like this.
So you run a superhero comic book inspired game by the same logic that governs most superhero comic books?

Preposterous! ;)
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:48 AM   #44
Phantasm

Session 2: Aftermath and New Beginnings

Immediately after the the giant Soviet robot spouting "HAIL HYDRA"s was stopped in its tracks, the press swarmed the heroes. Doc and Aero took off (their players failed to make the game). Spellbinder attempted to assume the role of press spokesperson, answering questions from the press as best she could and identifying the others to the press. However, her attempts to make Ana's actions look more heroic by presenting her as "Lady Fatale" were immediately squashed by Ana proudly and publicly claiming, in a thick Russian accent, that she was "Princess Bolshivek, the will of the Soviet people!"

During this time, Meatshield and Starman went more in-depth with analyzing the robot. Jim was able to determine that the robot was pure "local" (Earth) tech, with no alien elements; Meat commented on the robot being mostly obsolete by modern (mid-'80s) standards, with the exception of the solid state beam generators in the robot's "eyes". Newer circuitry was discovered with an [AIM] sticker on it. Starman interfaced with the AIM circuitry and discovered that a lot of the firmware code in the chip was incomplete; the only complete code was to append "HAIL HYDRA!" to anything the robot was programmed to say. Starman also determined that the targets of the attack would have been the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Exchange Bank. (Presumably these were the robot's original targets prior to HYDRA's and AIM's tampering.)

Not long after, FBI-SHIELD agents showed up, including Jimmy Woo (FBI Deputy Director in charge of SHIELD), along with a few flatbed trucks to haul the robot away. Woo asked the group what they had discovered about the robot, and delivered a message to Meatshield and Spellbinder that Ambassador Neptunia of Atlantis at the UN wished to meet them. At the same time, Jim decided to alter his own heroic identity, becoming 'Starbot', a 'more accurate depiction'.

The next day, the Daily Bugle was the only paper giving the team truly negative press; most of the rest of the news media was in love with the team. (Most of the press downplayed the Princess.) Meatshield was a favorite of the press; everyone loves a blue-collar muscle-head, apparently. The Bugle, however, had a very unflattering cover image of Princess Bolshivek with the headline "SOVIETS ATTACK BIG APPLE; THIS 'HERO' BEHIND IT?", combined with a scathing 2-page editorial by J. Jonah Jameson bashing and lambasting the team. Typical JJJ stuff. :)

The Princess treated the whole press coverage as a game, though.

The day after that, Spellbinder, Meatshield, and Starbot had lunch with Ambassador Aquaria Nautica Neptunia - better known as the (retired) Atlantean adventurer Namora. Lunch was at a very exclusive 5-star restaurant overlooking the East River; Namora had a bottle of champagne already open when they arrived. Among the topics discussed, Starbot wanted to open negotiations between the Charter and Atlantis, which Namora indicated she was willing to discuss (making Starbot one very happy Rigellian Recorder!).

Namora then asked what the trio thought of the other three members of the team. Spellbinder did most of the talking in the reply.

"Doc Firepower is a good person that I wish I'd given a better name," Spellbinder explained. "I'm not sure he's superhero material yet, but he's a talented fighter. If nothing else, he will do well in a support role. Avril Aero is sweet," she continued, "and I'd honestly say she was ill-suited to fighting if not for the fact that she is in fact a fighter jet."

"That's something I'll probably never get used to," Meatshield followed up with. "It just screams 'toy line'. Frankly, I'm jealous."

Namora nodded at this. "Not unexpected. She reminds me of Venus when Jimmy gathered us together."

"And the princess..." Spellbinder downed her entire glass of champagne, which Namora promptly refilled. "Thank you. The princess with the regrettable self-appointed moniker is a brat who doesn't realize how bad the situation she's in is, and how much worse she's made it, because it's not the same bad situation she was in before and therefore it can't be *that* bad, right? She thinks it's a game, but she's got enough talent in enough useful fields that this attitude hasn't gotten her killed yet."

This made Meatshield chuckle. "Heh. If she's gonna operate inside the US, she's gonna have to do something about that name. And the blatant communism. That just doesn't fly."

Later in the conversation, Namora indicated that Atlantis (in the North Atlantic) and Lemuria (in the South Pacific) were at war, and asked that should the team fight any Lemurians that they be handed over to the Atlantean embassy to be treated as prisoners of war, particularly Prince Nagino and Princess Nagina of Lemuria, who have "disappeared" but as they have diplomatic immunity would not be charged for crimes committed on land.

Meatshield snerked at those names. "Seriously? Themed names? That's straight out of a comic book." (Consider the lampshade hung, thanks to Meat's player!)

The session then wound down as lunch was served and the four went their own ways.

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.

Last edited by Phantasm; 06-17-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-27-2018, 03:53 PM   #45
Phantasm

Sidebox: The Villains

In a hidden location somewhere we can't make out, a cadre of villains gathered to discuss the recent events. Six men and one woman sat around a table watching the news reports coming from New York City.

"So," the one we'll refer to as Mr. Green asked, "whose bright idea was it to release the Liberator before its programming was finished?"

"Our esteemed leader decided," Mr. Yellow replied, his light Swiss accent coloring his voice. "I would have preferred we finished the reprogramming before the release."

"It does not matter," Mr. Red stated coldly. "The Liberator was never intended to succeed."

"It wasn't, glorious leader?" the woman, Miss Green, asked. "Then what was the purpose, besides revealing us to the world before we were prepared?"

"Watch your tongue, woman!" Mr. Red hissed. "The only reason I permit you to retain your seat at our table is because I respected your father's wishes to let you and your brother share his seat when he died. That can easily be remedied!"

"I believe I know, Mada... Miss Green," Mr. Black stated calmly, his New Jersey accent thick. "With the demise of the First Line six months ago, we had to be prepared for the next wave of heroes. This drew them out. Now we know what to expect and prepare for."

"And then," Mr. Gold stated, "we can crush them and return the world to its rightful rulers."

Mr. Red gazed out over the table. "So how are the various plans proceeding?"

Mr. Brown shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "There has been one serious complication. My organization is attempting to track a rogue faction in the States, with limited success, one that could be of use - or work against our goals. Perhaps if we were to obtain more advanced weaponry, we could ..."

"NO!" Mr. Red claimed forcefully, slamming his fist on the table. "You are supposed to look and act like a grass-roots operation! Grass-roots operations do not have ready access to advanced weaponry!" He turned to Mr. Gold. "Although that gives yours an opportunity."

"As you wish, glorious leader."

Last edited by Phantasm; 06-17-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:10 PM   #46
Otaku

Quote:
At the same time, Jim decided to alter his own heroic identity, becoming 'Starbot', a 'more accurate depiction'.
Aw... I hadn't even gotten around to making any Mega Man jokes about Starman yet. XD I actually do approve of the name change, though. :)

Quote:
The next day, the Daily Bugle was the only paper giving the team truly negative press; most of the rest of the news media was in love with the team. (Most of the press downplayed the Princess.) Meatshield was a favorite of the press; everyone loves a blue-collar muscle-head, apparently. The Bugle, however, had a very unflattering cover image of Princess Bolshivek with the headline "SOVIETS ATTACK BIG APPLE; THIS 'HERO' BEHIND IT?", combined with a scathing 2-page editorial by J. Jonah Jameson bashing and lambasting the team. Typical JJJ stuff. :)
Honestly, JJJ sounds like he had the best coverage, then. Without the Princess's statement, it'd just be his typical ranting, but with it? Her statement made this feel very much like The Incredibles. I mean, if Syndrome's scheme had actually worked! Mainstream journalists playing defense for her will probably make several groups more suspicious of her, if not at that time then by the mid-90's.

Quote:
Among the topics discussed, Starbot wanted to open negotiations between the Charter and Atlantis, which Namora indicated she was willing to discuss (making Starbot one very happy Rigellian Recorder!).
Nice! This is the kind of thing that helped flesh out comic stories back when I was first getting into them. It isn't making trade negotiations the focus of the story, but including it adds to the flavor (and provides "Starbot" added incentive for further heroics).

Quote:
"NO!" Mr. Red claimed forcefully, slamming his fist on the table. "You are supposed to look and act like a grass-roots operation! Grass-roots operations do not have ready access to advanced weaponry!"
"Mr. Red" is already better at this than several real-world political manipulators. XD
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:23 AM   #47
Phantasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
Honestly, JJJ sounds like he had the best coverage, then. Without the Princess's statement, it'd just be his typical ranting, but with it? Her statement made this feel very much like The Incredibles. I mean, if Syndrome's scheme had actually worked! Mainstream journalists playing defense for her will probably make several groups more suspicious of her, if not at that time then by the mid-90's.
Mostly agreed. The rest of the press is mostly ignoring her rather than apologizing, a few are questioning her authenticity ("Is she trolling us?"), but the bulk of the credit is going to Spellbinder, Avril Aero, Meatshield, and "Doc Firepower". ASSuming Ana continues this "Commie Soviet hero" bit in public, the rest of the press - and SHIELD - will turn against her quite harshly.

Quote:
"Mr. Red" is already better at this than several real-world political manipulators. XD
He learned what not to do by observing several folks who will remain unnamed during the '40s, '50s, and '60s. :]

Old 06-01-2018, 11:21 AM   #48
Phantasm

Mini-Session 8: Plans

After Chelsea's lunch with Namora, Anna and Avril showed up at Chel's place to discuss plans to oppose the (presumably super-powered) assassin gunning for the Xavier-Marko family.

Anna's contacts with the KGB - she didn't say which - produced a bit of surveillance on the Xavier estate and their neighbors. In short, there's two families in the neighborhood of the Xavier estate, each on a two square mile estate, generally horse ranches. Kurt Marko is a researcher working over on Long Island, Sharon Xavier-Marko is basically a stay-at-home mother, Cain Marko is the school bully (I've described Cain, the future Juggernaut, as a "white boy rapper wannabe" in dress and general appearance.), and Charles Xavier is a scholar-athlete in high school who pretends to shave his head to cover his premature baldness, and has had a string of girlfriends who he's parted with amicably. The Browns - Nick and his new wife Veronica - across Greymalkin Lane had spent the last month renovating their newly purchased place (the previous owner had died of old age four months ago, so the place spent three months on the market). The Tynres to the north on Breakstone Lake had lived there for years, raising four kids, the youngest of which are twins (named Jack and Jill) Charles's age.

The plan that was eventually decided on was to have Anna sneak into the Xavier mansion to grab a few personal effects from the family so that Chel can make temporary illusory disguises of the family. The overall plan appears to be to replace the family with the team so that the assassin(s) attacks the team instead. It's not spoken, but it's probably assumed that Chelsea would stash the Marko-Xavier family in the "cleavage-space" she stored Starbot in briefly between the first and second sessions.

And then they went for ice cream!

At this point, no one (other than Cain, that is) knows that Charles is a telepath. This is the very obvious fly in the ointment that we're all referencing OOCly but are ICly oblivious about.

Last edited by Phantasm; 10-07-2018 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:40 AM   #49
Phantasm

Session #3: Meet the Xavier-Marko Clan

For this session, I applied a BAD of -2 in regards to the Xavier Estate and surrounding horse ranches. (Turns out the Real Life 1407 Greymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY, of which Salem Center is part, is a horse ranch, so I ran with it.)

----

It was the day after the lunch with Namora, and our heroes were up in Salem Center in Westchester County, in the downstate of New York. Specifically, mid-afternoon (2:30pm to 3pm), and the group was gathering hands-on intelligence, each in their own way. As a reminder, the team was hired (off-the-books) to prevent an assassination attempt against Kurt Marko, Sharon Xavier-Marko, and their boys from prior marriages, Cain Marko and Charles Xavier.

Doc had done some day labor (mostly in construction of the barn) in the recently-purchased (within the last month) farm across Greymalkin Lane from the Xavier Estate, owned by newly wed youngsters Nick and Veronica ("Ronnie") Brown, where a few items grabbed his attention: the basement of the house was smaller on the inside than the outside, indicating that there is probably a room walled off or with a hidden access down there; the new barn, replacing the old one that had been demolished, had possibly unnecessary construction in and around the floor; they had a really tall antenna set up; and the sole horse on the estate was an unnatural shade of red (Observation-16, Architecture-11, Smuggling-12, Lip-Reading-12). During his visit, Ronnie had a visit from an apparent old friend, a black woman her age named Caroline. During their conversation, which was about a Broadway play they'd recently seen, Doc could have sworn there was some double-meaning speech, but he wasn't sure if that was his paranoia talking or something else.

After his on-hand visit to the Browns, he took up residence in a water tower on the north end of the Breakstone Boy Scout Camp, just south of the Xavier estate (and about two miles from the main house), keeping an eye on the estate using high-power binoculars and his rifle's scope.

Anna, meanwhile, attempted to infiltrate the Xavier mansion as a newly-hired maid, looking and acting the part of a dirt-poor immigrant from Europe. The butler, Alfred (I named him "Alfred Jarvis", cousin to the Stark family butler, Edwin Jarvis), didn't want to let her in at first, since he hadn't hired a new maid (a serious flaw in her plan!) and was highly suspicious of her. However, Kurt Marko was on hand, and after giving her a once-over overruled his butler and hired Anna on the spot. Alfred gave Anna the short worker's tour, showing her the basement laundry facilities and the general layout of the house, before putting her to work cleaning the guest rooms. Anna used her time cleaning to search for bugs as well as filching (Spy!-16) a small wearable item from each family member (a sock each from Charles, Kurt, and Cain, and a ring from Sharon) for use later. (One of the plans involves Spellbinder enchanting items to cast Illusory Disguise on their wearers, to let the team impersonate the family.) She discovered a bug under each bed, short-range wireless mic bugs.

While Anna was getting the tour, Chelsea, in her civvies, spied on Charles and Cain at the high school via astral projection (Spirit/3-15). The boys were at Charles's after-school baseball practice; Cain was being thug-junior at the time, and when Charles was warming up in the batting cage decided to push his step-brother around, and reached out to punch him. (Charles noticed Chelsea's astral form, but didn't say anything.) Chel subtly used her magic to trip Cain as he swung, landing the older boy face-first in the dirt (Space/3-17). Cain thought that Charles had done it, which perplexed Chel (so many "C"-names!).

An hour or so later, as practice let out, Chel cornered Charles as he walked home. (Chel's Mind Shield let her know that as they met someone tried to probe her mind; Charles was using a mental trick to learn her name, and failed.) The two had a talk, with Charles initially not admitting he was a telepath - he's not stupid enough to broadcast that knowledge to someone he just met! - but Chel called his bluff and admitted she knew, or at least suspected. She also gave him a warning about a pending assassination attempt on someone in his family; she initially thought one of his folks was the target, but with the news that Charles was a teep she decided to include him in the possible target list. Charles kept things on the down-low, and admitted he had suspicions about the Browns. After that, he said he had to get home, as Cain was nearby and he wanted to get there before Cain could lay a finger on him.

Meatshield, meantime, drove up to the mansion posing as a meter-reader/inspector for the electric company (I think it's still ConEdison in Westchester County). He originally planned to lay taps on the phone and TV cables, but discovered that someone had beaten him to that. Instead, he inspected the existing wire taps on the mansion's three phone lines to discover the frequency of the transmissions to listen in on them later (Wire Rat!-16, before the BAD). The transmitters, however, had a very short range - 10 miles tops, and probably closer to a quarter that - which meant either there was a repeater nearby to boost the signal, or the intended recipient is extremely close by. Having this information on hand, Meat left the estate.

Doc kept an eye on Meat the entire time (Observation-16), but the shadow of something passing over Meat made him look up. Up in the air was something human-sized, if people had glider-wings possibly shaped like a bat's. The not-bat followed Meat for a short distance then circled back to the house and out over Breakstone Lake.

After all that, the group used Chel's cards to mind-link to share their discoveries. During this time, Charles politely greeted Anna while Cain leered and half-assed flirted with her.

Anna, suspecting that the assassins may up their timetable if they suspected Meat noticed their taps, asked for someone to swing past her place and get her gear.

---

This session probably could have been made into a few solo minis, but the resulting interconnecting nature of the threads from having it all in one session made it more interesting, IMO.

Last edited by Phantasm; 06-17-2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #50
Phantasm

Session #4: Enter the Terrors!

During the interim, Chelsea had teleported back to the city to pick up Anna's gear, which included a jetpack and a note from her handler to not crash it. Also, Doc had called Agent Duncan to meet up for an update. Duncan stressed the group proceed with caution, as if the group was wrong with their suspicions about the Browns it could blow up in their faces.

The entire group gathered (we had a full party! Yay! First time EVER!) the next day at the water tower in the neighboring boy scout camp that Doc had used as his vantage point. While there, they chose a course of action to determine if the Browns were the assassins or a third group. The working assumption, initially, was that Charles was the target.

At first Jim was going to send a spy-bug to spy on them, but Chelsea cast a scrying spell (Space/3-17) from a bottle of rum which ended up being centered on the Browns' kitchen, complete with sound. There, they saw Nick and Veronica Brown going over the blueprints of the Xavier Mansion, indicating that "he" (they didn't say who) would be "entertained" by "the new maid" (Anna) later, and that's when they would strike. The Browns were joined in the kitchen by a kid with dark red skin (who complained about "Do I have to be the horse much longer? I'm getting bored!") and the woman Doc recognized as Caroline, though she was dressed in a black and yellow bodysuit with a cowl pulled back off her head. A comment of "our friend in the lake" was mentioned, which prompted Doc to ask Chelsea to go for a swim in the lake with him.

SO WE SPLIT THE PARTY! Fortunately, there were two of Jim present.

Doc, Chelsea, and Jim headed for Breakstone Lake, which was about three miles long and a mile wide, with a long island in the middle of it. The depth of the lake changed, but it was deep enough to require light sources to see clearly. Doc donned some scuba gear, while Chel cast a spell to give her an air bubble around her head (Matter/3-17). Jim, not needing to breathe but not able to float either, turned his omnitool into a remote-controlled robot mini-sub and waded into the lake.

After a half hour of searching the lake, the trio made their way around the middle island, where they discovered that part of the underwater portion of the island had been made straight up and down vertical, with a door situated about halfway up. As they swam there inspecting the door, it opened up from the inside, revealing two green-scaled Lemurians! He was a young man with fine green scales for skin, a rainbow-colored mohawk, wearing purple swim trunks decorated with gold snakes, gold snake-themed bracers, and a silver crown adorned with snakes. Behind him swam a teenage girl about two or three years younger than him with the same green scales, wearing a purple one-piece strapless swimsuit adorned with green serpents around her waist and breasts, accessorized with silver serpentine upper armbands, bracers, thigh bands, and tiara. He carried a cutlass, she wielded a trident.

((OOCly, I decided to just refer to these two as Piranha and Barracuda, respectively, using their chosen nom de guerres. This of course had several players going "fish telepathy OP, plz nerf." :) )

They spoke to each other, and amazingly the trio of PCs underwater could understand them clearly. The reaction was not initially friendly.

Barracuda: "Look, brother, we have guests."
Piranha: "As we were warned. I guess it's time to show them they made a mistake."

Doc raised his hands, gesturing "Now wait a minute," as the screen froze. CLIFFHANGER NUMBER ONE!

------

Meanwhile, in the Xavier Mansion, Anna, who was glamoured by Chel to have her armor appear to be a French maid's outfit, was approached by Alfred Jarvis, the butler (reminder: cousin of Edwin Jarvis, the Stark's butler). Alfred informed her that the head of the household, Kurt Marko, requested her presence in his den (ground floor, south wing, other side of the family library). Kurt Marko was there relaxing in a comfortable recliner, and told her to enter when she knocked. He leered approvingly at her outfit. Light music filled the air from hidden speakers (some of the players started linking what could only be described as "porno music").

He asked her to dance. So she did, adapting Russian ballet to essentially teasing the poor man, ending up in a swan's pose over his chair, when Charles's voice popped into her head telling her to pull the man to the floor immediately. She did so, knocking the chair over and landing boobs-first on top of him, just as the window looking out to the Olympic-sized pool blew inward. When Anna looked up, "Caroline" - or rather Black Hornet - hovered in mid-air. Enter the true assassin! Black Hornet was a black woman wearing a black and yellow ballistic fabric bodysuit (reinforced with a form-fitting titanium alloy chest plate) and cowl with goggles patterned to look like insect eyes, yellow gloves, black boots, and a set of four mechanical wings resembling those of her namesake insect.

Anna whipped out her pistol, which appeared to appear from nowhere (really her glamoured holster). They exchanged a few quips, then the scene went to freeze-frame! CLIFFHANGER NUMBER TWO!

------

At the same time, Avril Aero, Meatshield, and Jim attempted to stealthily approach the Brown residence. Ironically, the loudest of the trio - Avril, the half-jet fighter girl - was the only one to pass her Stealth roll.

They got within spitting distance of the house, then Nick and Ronnie exited, only they no longer looked like their pictures from before.

Nick - or rather Cardinal - was wearing of a black chest piece made of a ballistic polymer over a molded titanium composite trauma plate, with a dark red "circle-c" (or copyright symbol, ©) on his left breast, purple short sleeves and pants made of a ballistic polymer adorned with armbands on the upper and forearms that had six to ten pouches each, red boots, red gloves, a red utility belt and bandolier with thrice as many pouches as should have been possible, a red domino mask over the eyes, and a tattered red hooded cloak, which he wore down letting his messy red hair (which was in serious need of a haircut but not long enough to be considered "girly" ... yet) be seen.

Veronica - or rather Fyrebat - was a gorgeous natural blonde, with her shoulder-length hair kept out of her eyes by a dark red headband. Her uniform consisted of a short sleeved dark red ballistic fabric bodyshirt over a titanium composite chest piece designed to enhance her assets, with a golden flaming bat symbol on the chest, a short golden skirt with dark red ballistic fabric leggings underneath, gold gloves, gold boots with one inch combat heels, a gold belt with far too many pouches, and a flowing dark red cape with gold trim. She wore a gold-tinted visor over her eyes, and had a pair of Micro-Uzi machine pistols strapped to her thighs.

Finally, a dark red bird alighted on the door, shifting to look like a dark red Capuchin monkey of the same color. This would be Wyldling.

Cardinal looked over the group. "Looks like Black Hornet was right. It wasn't a coincidence the meter reader showed up early."

Wyldling scoffed. "There's three of them, and three of us. One for each of us! Let's get to the fighting!"

Fyrebat: "I have to ask, girl to girl... who f***ed an interceptor to give birth to you? It must've been a C-section."

Avril Aero: "W waa? Thats just uncalled for . . . "

Meatshield: "Hey! I will have you know our Avril graduated with top honors from the Decepticon Military Academy and once pantsed Starscream! Show some respect!" He said this with his gas mask's voice modulator sounding just like Soundwave.

Wyldling: "Okay, screw this talk. You're mine, Meathead!"

With that, Wyldling leapt forward to attack Meatshield, shifting to become a T-rex in mid-leap, roaring so loud the sound echoed.

AND CLIFFHANGER THREE!

Last edited by Phantasm; 10-07-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Tags
marvel, supers