Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:49 AM   #31
Izzy_B

Default Re: Warehouse 23 Sale, Ogre Miniatures Stretch Goals

Well I ended up doing not one but two orders of Ogre stuff to do my part to reach the $85K combo goal. Honestly those sale prices were just too cheap!
Izzy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 08:37 AM   #32
TheAmishStig

I have to remark about how impressed I am with FedEx right now. Three boxes [2 from this sale, one due to the MIB program], and all three were early by at least a day.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:14 AM   #33
Leonidas
Banned

In the end, I decided to order the Battle Box. If Set 2 will not be released as a stand-alone, I will truly regret missing it.

Additionally, I got all 3 Scenario Books. Gurps OGRE, the black trays, and the Ogre Garage.

The price of the items is absolutely ok, but for us Paneuropean the Shipping Cost CRT is 2X. Bloody Hell.

Leonidas out.

Last edited by Leonidas; 05-31-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Leonidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:42 AM   #34
TheAmishStig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
In the end, I decided to order the Battle Box. If Set 2 will not be released as a stand-alone, I will truly regret it.

Additionally, I got all 3 Scenario Books. Gurps OGRE, the black trays, and the Ogre Garage.

The price of the items is absolutely ok, but for us Paneuropean the Shipping Cost CRT is 2X. Bloody Hell.

Leonidas out.
You'll deeply enjoy the scenario books...and when the trays arrive you'll see why it's so expensive to ship! They're truly massive, taking up nearly (if not a little over) a cubic meter of space when laid out on a tabletop.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Old 05-31-2018, 09:33 PM   #35
Leonidas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
You'll deeply enjoy the scenario books...and when the trays arrive you'll see why it's so expensive to ship! They're truly massive, taking up nearly (if not a little over) a cubic meter of space when laid out on a tabletop.
Many thanks. I have ODE already, so I know. I will use the black trays for my extra counters and the ogre garage for the cardboard and miniatures ogres. I have all the extra/sponsored sheets, and I am an organised indivufual when it cones to gaming.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:50 AM   #36
TheAmishStig

Quote:
Many thanks. I have ODE already, so I know. I will use the black trays for my extra counters and the ogre garage for the cardboard and miniatures ogres. I have all the extra/sponsored sheets, and I am an organised indivufual when it cones to gaming.
I'm a little envious, so far all I have is Uncommon x1 and Nightfall x2. The rest will come in time!

If I could have afforded it [I spent way too much on that sale, but ODE commemorative goodies for $1-$3? Can't pass that up], I probably would have gotten another set of trays to solve the problem I'm having over in another thread.

Are you also using the dividers from BGG? I just found out about them the other day, and those look like they're going to solve a lot of my headaches when it comes to keeping things organized down to the per-unit level: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/9...r-box-dividers
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Old 06-01-2018, 01:21 PM   #37
sparky00

Those are the ones!

I printed them on cardstock, laminated them at Staples, and cut them out with a sharp scissors.

Be sure to score the fold line before bending if you use this method. I give a crisp, clean fold.

They look great & work even better.

When budget permits (boy, do I know that feeling), be sure to get a couple sets of Nihon counters from Ray Kubicek. He has them for $5 per set. 2 sets will cost you $16.00, including shipping. He's really great to deal with and the counters are just beautiful.
sparky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 05:22 AM   #38
Izzy_B

Quote:
You dont wanna know about costs to ship to the Nihon Empire where I am. ちくそう!
Izzy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 12:33 PM   #39
GranitePenguin
Ogre Line Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy_B View Post
You dont wanna know about costs to ship to the Nihon Empire where I am. ちくそう!
The irony is not lost :-(
Old 06-03-2018, 01:03 PM   #40
Leonidas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
Are you also using the dividers from BGG? I just found out about them the other day, and those look like they're going to solve a lot of my headaches when it comes to keeping things organized down to the per-unit level: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/9...r-box-dividers
I downloaded the file, but I have been lazy as to printing and laminating. It is the best solutio, I believe. Great suggestion, anyway! Let’s see what will happen when the tray arrives.