Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Warehouse 23 > Warehouse 23 Digital

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2018, 05:50 PM   #1
ravenfish

Default Comment Regarding Handling of Bundled PDFS

I note that, having purchased the "Twenty Years of GURPS" bundle, the pages for the books included therein contain no notice that I have effectively purchased them, and (as far as I can tell) would allow me to waste my money purchasing them again with no warning or hindrance. Contrast DrivethruRPG, where, when books are bought in a bundle at a discount, the individual components of that bundle are properly marked. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem, but, since SJGames seems determined to encourage people to use its own online sales system, it would well not to make that system, if not better than the competition, at least not demonstrably worse.

While on the subject, the product appears on the downloads page as a single ZIP file, without the ability to download the component files separately. My preference would be to have the option of separate download, in case individual files get deleted and so forth. This second point is minor (modern download speeds being what they are, it's a difference of a few minutes at most, probably much less), but, since I am already creating a thread, I thought I would mention it.

Tags
twenty years of gurps