Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 12-17-2005, 01:24 PM   #1
revshafer

Default The Sorcerer's Impediments

Ran this last night with the girls, and a friend. It was perfect, though the ten year old and the thirteen year old got a bit upset over which female character they would run...it as solved when the older girl figured out that the human could drive.

A good time was had by all...any time you've got a hoards of undead furry critters running around just makes for a good Christmas!

I would have liked a bit more about what the angels were doing in tracking this disturbance to this house...and a map would have been nice for the spatially disadvantaged...still...overall...this was one of the finest introductory adventures I've ever run.

Its nice to see In Nomine coming back from the dead. It seems to have taken longer than three days, but even a screaming jackass is happy to see it coming back around. Now I've got some serious explaining to do about all of those books I just picked up.

Thanks for a great time!

Scott Shafer
revshafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: The Sorcerer's Impediments

Well, it's never been dead so much as in Trauma...

I've recently handed an "In Nomine Hevvy" conversion of Sorcerer's Impediments to Steven Marsh, the Pyramid editor. Hopefully, he'll decide to run it in Pyramid at some point, and you can see the full character sheets, various details about the disturbance and the various ways that characters can be brought in, and a few complications that got trimmed from the "Lite" version of TSI.

Alas, no map at this time. (I agree, it would be a useful thing; I hope the text was clear enough to make a rough sketch?) Maybe I can come up with one, or make big eyes at someone who might donate a sample, in the future.

And I am very delighted to hear that it worked well, especially with a couple of younger gamers! (Ours is coming up on age six, and eventually we hope to be able to game with her without attempts to usurp the GM and run railroad plots...)

Tags
adventure