Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > Play By Post

Old 03-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #241
Lamech

Default Re: [OOC] A Stranger Land

I suppose I wanted to ask him to gather the people who want blessings tomorrow, and if that was a good list for the divination. The spells can be cast on the 'morrow.
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #242
Skullcrusher

FYI I willbe on vacation starting Tuesday 4/3 to 4/5 and will most likely be unable to log into the net. Will try to catch up on 4/6 when I return.

Go ahead and astart without me if you wish or even NPC me....

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #243
Lamech

So in my "character sheet", I've added a section with spells that might be still be active. You can find it in the link to Martel in my sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix4armz View Post
ooc: Okay so let me get this straight, you just cast a spell that gave us all luck and serendipity 2? If so that's flippin' sweet!
Yup. Building to buff others a) is good teamwork and b) its actually really effective. Its a win, win!
Hiriko
Andrew

Last edited by Lamech; 04-01-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #244
Ulthar88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
So in my "character sheet", I've added a section with spells that might be still be active. You can find it in the link to Martel in my sig.
Quite useful -- thank you.
Ulthar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #245
Skullcrusher

did anyone keep tracko fthe previous money we got. I hate to have to go back through all the posts and figure it out?

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #246
Stix4armz

Well the nice thing about not being there for the first fight was that Artemis didn't get a share of the earnings, so he only has the money that Martel just gave him. But I think Rorik blew all his money on those prostitutes if memory serves...

Not to be a stick in the mud, but did Martel cut Astrid in on our recent earnings? Just wondering, because she really didn't have to (tempted to say shouldn't have).
Stix4armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #247
Lamech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix4armz View Post
Well the nice thing about not being there for the first fight was that Artemis didn't get a share of the earnings, so he only has the money that Martel just gave him. But I think Rorik blew all his money on those prostitutes if memory serves...

Not to be a stick in the mud, but did Martel cut Astrid in on our recent earnings? Just wondering, because she really didn't have to (tempted to say shouldn't have).
We all set out in the same adventuring party. So Martel probably isn't going to be a careful accountant of "A did this, but B was incapacitated because a spell went wrong, so we're only paying the person who didn't get incapacitated by the spell..." It seems unfair to deny Astrid a cut since she was knocked out* because a spell went wrong at the start. In general if someone goes down to a spell, injury, or the like they should still get payed when they are disabled. Its like anachronistic disability payments.

*Well not really knocked out, but similar.
Hiriko
Andrew
Old 04-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #248
momothefiddler

I dunno...

If you're knocked out during the fight, you should definitely still get a cut.
If you're knocked out before the fight even starts... maybe?
If you're disabled for the entire week of fights... I don't think that merits pay. I'm not gonna refuse money, but I don't really see the argument that I'm owed it
momothefiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #249
Stix4armz

If that's how we're going to handle money that's totally fine with me, the only reason I asked was because that was not what we did before for the goblin iron that was acquired before Artemis dropped in. I just didn't think it was particularly fair, although now that I just wrote all this out I hate myself for whining about loot division.

I withdraw my complaint.
Stix4armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #250
Ulthar88

Wait until you cash in that Bestial sword, then you'll actually have something to argue over :P

Anyhow... it (belatedly) occurred to me that the players may not be keeping track of their earnings, so somebody should...

If my tally is correct we have:
Artemis: 3.06
Astrid: 1.05
Martel: 1.40
Rorik: 1.19

Shillings, that is. Everyone should save a few coppers for maintenance, but that'll depend on what you're doing with your time (assuming you're sticking around until Tinwhistle shows up).
Ulthar88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a stranger land