Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Old 04-19-2018, 10:54 PM   #1
hoganbball23

Default Master and Blaster-how to create a good nemesis?

Hi all. In my never ending search for a more enjoyable experience for my players, I am attempting to create a two pronged nemesis for my players next campaign. The players will be an anti-terrorist team of dwarves that lives in a high tech gnome civilization working to help them launch their civilization into space.

The question is, how do you do a good job of making a two fold nemesis?

I am thinking a cybernetically enhanced elf lead henchman. Extremely combat competent (modeled mostly after the winter soldier of marvel fame) but not really a master planner. The guy that directly foils the plans of the team by saving lives and taking them.

The second will need to be a gnome of political, social and economic influence but little direct combat skill. The kind of guy that you grab by the shirt collar and kick out a window after some witty banter when you finally have him, but it takes you forever to figure out a) who it is and/or b) how to get to him without ending your lives via legal punishments, etc.

How have you found your groups enjoying nemesis?
hoganbball23 is offline   Reply With Quote