Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > GURPS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
PseudoFenton

Default Re: [DF] One shot- Crevan Brokenhands Last Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
NOW I am affraid of Crevan =). And his loot now is exactly in the details that I like. I alwyas put decorations on my itens, so my players rarely encounter a "simple" broadsword. Even orcs shilds I normaly put a dorwing simbol on them.
I'm glad you like the loot, some of it is still pretty ordinary like the boots, and the mail doesn't have any extra embellishments, although is a custom made piece. I generally just build loot to the picture in my head, and make sure its befitting, for instance if this guy was encountered in the field (in life) I'd have a number of small bits of gear on his person too (whetstone, small knife, perhaps a magical drinking horn, etc) - but he's been buried in his best garb without utility items so they're missing.

He would still have those ordinary boots though, a barbarian walks through more boots than they have sit down meals - so nothing special there. I'm also quite pleased with the helm (cheap and rusty, as he never worked out how to remove the Horns of Intimidation and put them on a new helm), and the Heavy Fur Mantle as its the sort of status symbol a barbarian king would wear.

Tags
adventures, dungeon fantasy, one-shot, [df]