Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Roleplaying > In Nomine

Old 02-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #11
Jason

Default Re: WI:A Different World

I think David's a Malakite, so in theory, he should not be able to Fall. In theory....

I could definitely see some raw feelings by whoever lost the most Grigori, though—perhaps especially Eli or Novalis. Freaking DEMON PRINCES get welcomed back with open arms, but my own servitors get the boot because they LOVED too much?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:40 AM   #12
woweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I think David's a Malakite, so in theory, he should not be able to Fall. In theory....

I could definitely see some raw feelings by whoever lost the most Grigori, though—perhaps especially Eli or Novalis. Freaking DEMON PRINCES get welcomed back with open arms, but my own servitors get the boot because they LOVED too much?
True. Maybe not Novalis though-I mean, she is the most prominent member of the Peace Faction, and the idea that even Demon Princes can Redeem proves her point in a big way.
woweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:34 AM   #13
Attercap

Interesting concept! I had started writing something for a "War In Hell" campaign that would shake up the entire Superior pantheon (especially for the Princes). I noticed you have both Haagenti and Mammon as major players. Gluttony and Greed have always had a bit of overlap in definition, would they work together or would the potential rivalry as mentioned in Mammon's canonical write-up become constant territorial war between the two?
Old 02-20-2018, 02:37 PM   #14
woweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attercap View Post
Interesting concept! I had started writing something for a "War In Hell" campaign that would shake up the entire Superior pantheon (especially for the Princes). I noticed you have both Haagenti and Mammon as major players. Gluttony and Greed have always had a bit of overlap in definition, would they work together or would the potential rivalry as mentioned in Mammon's canonical write-up become constant territorial war between the two?
As someone mentioned earlier, Haagenti, in addition to being, let's be honest, an idiot, has just lost his brother, and much of his allies. He may be first among the remaining Princes to get picked-off.
woweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:14 AM   #15
Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attercap View Post
I also have a War in Hell story coming up, though it's going to be a couple of years before I start posting mine. I'll be curious to see what you come up with!
Old 03-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #16
Attercap

Inspired by this post, I took my notes and my recent weekly RPG column is my War In Hell write-up: https://www.attercap.net/post/in-nomine-war-in-hell